29 - I'm Tired

Chapter 29 - I'm Tired

Zico POV

I'm sure this week I will spend my day at the studio more than at my house. Apart from that, before I went to my studio I called Altia to let her know

"Hello.."

"Hmm... what's the matter?"

"Ani... I just want to tell you that maybe I will not go home until this Thursday."

"Ah... chincha?"

"Ummm... I have to finish all these."

"Ummm..."

"You fine?"

"Hmmm... kwenchana."

I become silent, then, she spoke

"Just don't forget to eat, sleep and rest okay?"

"Okay, bye."

...........................................................................................................................

For the past 4 days, I haven't called Altia to say hello because I've been busy taking care of my work. Now, everything is under control and well prepared. At 7 pm sharp, I leave my studio and arrive at home at 7:25 pm. Altia is not home. She is still working.

When I arrived at home, I sat on the sofa for a while and not long after that I cleaned up myself. After that, I went back to the living room and watched some TV shows. At first, I wanted to wait for Altia but I didn't feel good. Plus I was really tired and finally I slept on the couch while the TV was still on.

Altia POV

When I'm home, it's already 11:30 pm. As soon as I entered the house, I heard a noise which came from the TV. I thought Zico was already asleep and forgot to turn off the TV.

So, I went to the living room to turn off the TV but I was shocked looking at Zico who slept on the sofa. I shaking his body softly and said

"Hey, why are you sleeping here? Go to your room."

He didn't say anything instead moaned in pain.

I saw he was frowning and his forehead was covered by sweat. Then I spoke worriedly

"Hey, what's wrong?"

He still didn't answer me. Apart from that, I put my palm on his forehead. It was hot. So, I quickly tried to get Zico and bring him to his room. This is my first time entering his room.

As soon as I lay him on the bed, I covered him with a blanket. I'm checking his body temperature once again and his pulse. I said to myself, "you are too busy for this 2 weeks straight so no wonder... I'm sad watching you like this."

While I about to looking for medicine, I heard Zico spoke with his weak voice and at the same time hold my hand

"Stay."

I'm facing towards him and answered softly

"I will. But I'm going to check some medicine first. This will not take longer, okay?"

After looking through the kitchen I grab the fever medication. Since he is too weak, he has to eat first before taking this medicine. Apart from that, I straightly cook some porridge for him and I leave it for a while.

I came back to Zico with some medicine and a wet towel in my hand. I put the towel on his forehead. I'm watching him lying weak and he falls asleep.

After that, I left him for a while to clean up and saw my porridge that I had left earlier. After few minutes, while I was about close to his room, I heard Zico calling my name