47 - You're Bleeding

Altia POV

After my working hour, I went straight to eomma's house.

As soon I arrived at home, Jieun welcomed me. It's been a long time we didn't meet each other so we hugged. Then, rubbed her belly softly and said

"Hey, baby bump. How are you? It's been a long time isn't it? I miss you."

Jieun is currently having her second child with Taewoo and she expects to give birth at the end of this year.

On our way to the living room, I asked again

"Where is Taeun?"

"She's at her playing room with her dad."

Then Jieun spoke in her loud voice

"Taeun-ah, looks who is here?"

Shortly after, Taeun went outside showing her excitement. So, I greet her

"Hey, sweetie. You missed me?"

She cutely nodded.

"Cha! (while showing her present) Your seonmul. I'm sorry I can't attend you birthday party last month."

Then she took the gift and brought it to her father to ask for help.

..........................................................................................................

Now, it's 7:30 pm.

After we finished cooking, eomma and I started to prepare the food to be served on the table. During that time, only both of us were in the kitchen while Taewoo was in the living room and Jieun was in her room to put Taeun sleep. Appa is not in the house because he had an outstation.

As I was about to bring a few glasses to the table, suddenly I felt pain at the lower of my stomach. It made the glasses that I lifted just now fallen to the ground.

Eomma was startled by the sound of the falling glass and hurried to me. She was shocked when she saw me standing without moving an inch while I held my stomach. I felt so much pain.

"Eomma... appo."

Soon, I heard eomma say, "Altia-aa.. you're bleeding."

I didn't replied her since I was in pain instead I heard eomma start shouting Taewoo's name

"Taewoo-aa. Taewoo..."

Taewoo who was startled by eomma's shouting hurriedly come to her and shocked as well. He was frozen, and didn't know what to do. But, then eomma spoke

"Taewoo-ah. Let's bring Altia to hospital. I'll pick up her things."

Taewoo just follows what his mother says.

Before they left, eomma knock Jieun's room to told her that situation

"Jieun-aa, mom and Taewoo will bring Altia to hospital. She's bleeding. You okay if we leave you for a while?"

"Ne? Okay, okay. I'm fine mom. If anything happens just call me, okay?" Jieun spoke with her worried tone.

"Alright, honey. You too. Anything just calls us okay."

Then, eomma left.

...................................................................................

Finally, they arrived at hospital and Altia was taken to the emergency room.

While we are waiting for the doctor to tell about Altia's condition, eomma weakly spoke

"Have you called Zico?"

"Aah.. mata. Not yet."

Then he left his mother alone and went to another place to give a call to his younger brother.

Taewoo POV

I called Zico but he didn't answered me. I thought he was still performing. After a few minutes, I tried to call him again and after my 4th tried, he finally answered my phone call. I spoke

"Hello, Zico-aa.."

"Ne, hyung. Waegurae?"

"Have you finished with the concert?"

"Ne, hyung. It just ended 10 minutes ago. Wae?"

"Hmm.. how I'm going to tell you this."

"Wae hyung? What's wrong?"

"Hmm.. Altia.."

"What's wrong with Altia hyung?"

"Hmmm..

"Hyung.. don't make me worried."

"Arr... She is at the hospital now."

"What does she mean at the hospital?"

"She's bleeding."

Zico was totally speechless when he heard about that news. But, I keeps continued

"She's still in an emergency. We are waiting for her news."

Zico still didn't give me any response.

"Zico? Zico? Are you still there? Relax, okay. I know she will be fine. Let's hope, she will be okay and wake up soon."

.............................................................................................................

Zico POV

My heart ached when I heard about Altia had been rushed to the hospital. My heart was pounding. I hope I can be right next to her right now but there's nothing I could do. I can just pray for her. I don't want anything bad happen to her

At hospital

It's been 2 hours since Taewoo and eomma waited for Altia's news and finally, the doctor came out and told them about Altia's condition. The doctor said, "At some point she has lost a lot of blood but everything is stable and fine now. But, I'm sadly to tell you that we cannot save her pregnancy."

As they listened to the doctor's explanation, both of them were in shock but at the same time they felt relief too because nothing serious happened to Altia.

30 minutes after that, Taewoo called his wife

"Hello?"

"Hello, babe. Everything is alright?"

"Yeah. Everything is okay now."

"What actually happened?"

"She miscarriage."

"Omo, ottoke? Did Zico already know about this?"

"Yeah. I've already told her that Altia is at hospital but... about the miscarriage... I still didn't tell him yet."

They chatted for a while. After the phone call ended, Taewoo sent a message to Zico. he stated

"Zico-aa.. she's awake but still weak. Nothing serious happened. She miscarriage."

Zico POV

On that night, I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about Altia.

While I was in deep thought, I received a message from my brothers. I hurriedly read it. After I read his message, a lot of things went through my mind. I talked to myself, "Did Altia purposely didn't tell me about this or she also didn't know she was pregnant?"

I tried not to think any nonsense but at the same time, I felt relieved because she was already awake and in good condition.