7 - Marriage

After 3 months of preparation, finally, the day of their marriage has come. During those 3 months, they both rarely communicated to each other. They just text when there is some important stuff to be discussed like home purchasing, their marriage documents and so on. Plus, they also didn't see each other since the meeting at the private restaurant 3 months ago.

For Altia, she can't imagine what her life will turn out after legally being a wife to a famous person in Asia or even the whole world. She thought she would be criticized by Zico's fans when they found out about this marriage.

................................................................................................................................................................

The reception was only attended by both Altia and Zico parents Tae Woo and his small family. The event was only for celebrating Altia and Zico and it was also held at a private resort which the owner is my father's friend.

At 7 pm sharp, they are officially become a husband and wife

Zico POV

The ceremony will be held in another 10 more minutes but I still can't see any shadow of Altia. I've only seen her parents.

1 minute before the ceremony began, I saw Altia with Ji Eun on her side coming from the main door and moving toward us. I was amazed by her looking. This is my first time seeing her since 3 months ago. The smile on her face makes me feel so calm.

Finally, at 7 pm sharp, I officially became a husband to Altia. A person who I don't love.

The ceremony continued with a photo session. At the beginning, it's only me and Altia and then proceed with the family photo.

After the ceremony ended, we all rested for a while before the dinner turned up. The atmosphere during that night is more like knowing each other.

After having our dinner, we went to our room. Due to exhaustion, I became the first person to go to our room while Altia was still having her conversation with her mom, eomma (Zico's mom) and Ji Eun.

Altia POV

It's already 11 pm. Finally, everyone went to their own room.

When I entered my room, I saw Zico was already sleeping. I smiled looking at him. Then, I went to clean myself.

30 minutes after that, I went to the sofa. I make this sofa as my bed. It's because I'm afraid Zico will feel uncomfortable when I'm sleeping beside him.

..............................................................................................................................

On the next day, I woke up first before Zico. I'm directly going to the bathroom and after preparing myself, I went outside and checked whether the breakfast is already prepared or not.

As soon as I went out, I saw my mom and eomma are currently busy preparing the food. Then, I rushed and helped them.

After everything was prepared, my mom said

"Altia, call Zico. Let's eat breakfast together."

"Okay mom."

Then, I walked toward our room. As soon as I came in, I saw Zico sitting on the bed with his phone on his hands. After that, I spoke

"Zico-shi, let's eat. Everyone is ready."

He didn't say anything. He just went outside..

Now, we are all at the table.

Zico POV

It's 8 in the morning. I saw my surroundings and cannot find Altia there. I was thinking maybe she already left to outside of the room.

Soon after, I woke up and cleaned up myself. Since I don't know what to do, I sat on the bed and began scrolling my social media.

In just a few minutes, I was shocked with the sound of the door being opened. So, I turned my face toward that door and saw Altia.

I didn't say anything instead she's the one who speaking

"Zico-shi. Let's eat. Everyone is ready."

I didn't reply to her instead followed her from behind.

Now we are all at the table.

After that, we start having our breakfast. I didn't say anything. Same goes to Altia. We just heard our parents talking to each other. But then, Altia's father spoke to her

"So Altia, when are you going to move in with Zico?"

"Hmmm?? I don't know yet. Maybe in another 2 weeks? Because I am still not packing up my stuff plus my schedule for this week is too packed. I don't have time to organize my things. You know, it's totally hectic."

"Ah I see. But, don't take too much time. Zico is alone and remember you are his wife now."

"Okay dad."

Now, his father asked me

"So Zico, you already moved into that house, aren't you?"

"Yes dad."

"Everything is okay?"

"Yes dad. Everything is okay. No worries."

"I'm glad then."