35 - You Sick

3 days have passed after Altia felt sad with Joy's departure and today is the day for Zico to go to Japan for his show and few invitations he had to attend for 3 days.

Altia POV

Today I felt unwell. I felt like I wanted to lie in bed all day long. But, too bad I have a test in university and at the same time Zico will go to Japan.

It's showing 8 in the morning. It's a bit late for me to wake up cause every morning, even if I didn't have morning shit I will wake up at 5.

I turned my head to my side and saw Zico was still sleeping. We have already slept together since that incident. Zico doesn't allow me to sleep alone anymore in my room. Now that room has become my workplace. So, I forced myself to stand up and went outside to prepare some breakfast. I'm able to clean the house too.

After a few hours, after we are done having our breakfast, it's time for Zico to leave the house. I sent him to the main door. While he wearing his shoe, I spoke

"Everything is ready? I mean all you stuff. Nothing left?"

"Uhmmm... everything is ready."

Before he left, he hold and asked me

"You okay? You look tired."

"I'm okay. I'm fine."

He looked at me with his worried face. Looking at him doing that, I tried to make his move. I'm afraid he will notice my condition. So I said while turned his body facing the door

"Cha, cha...you have to go. Later, you'll be late."

He didn't reply but he tried to get me back. But I stopped him and saying

"Kha!"

Then he took his stuff and when he was about to open the door, he spoke

"Arasseo, arasseo. Kha... later I'll call you if I arrive there okay."

I keep myself quiet. He spoke again before disappeared from my sight

"Bye, take care."

Zico POV

After 2 hours in flight, finally I safely arrived. I was welcomed by my friends. We spent our time together until I forgot to tell Altia about my arrival.

Now, it's already 9pm. Finally, I arrive at the guesthouse where it will be our place to stay for 3 days and 2 nights.

While I was laying on the bed, suddenly my eyes were close. 15 minutes later, I was awake and remembered that I hadn't contacted Altia yet so I searched for my phone and after that pressed the 'call' button on Altia's name. I waited for a moment but she didn't answer me. I tried again and she still hasn't picked up.

In my fifth try, I started to worry about her. It reminded me of what happened 3 days ago. This is her second time didn't picking my phone call. I tried all night but failed to contact her.

...............................................................................................................

The next day, after I'm done with my performance, I checked my phone. There's no incoming messages or calls from her. So, I tried to call her again. During that day, my heart is not at ease.

After I had dinner with the staff, I went back to my room. I tried to call her and in my fifth attempt, finally she picked up my phone. Som I spoke with a bit high tone

"Ya..."

Altia just replied with her humming.

I continued with a bit angry tone and worried

"Ya.. why didn't you pick up my call? You don't know how worried I am?"

She answered with his weak voice after clearing her throat

"Ehemmn... I'm sorry.. I'm sorry okay. I'm so dizzy last night until I didn't have energy to pick up your call. I'm sorry."

I heard she was grunting like it's hard for her to breath. I was worried and asked

"You sick?"

She didn't answer me but I can hear from the phone that she is currently in a bad condition. So, I spoke

"Hey.. you okay? It looks bad."

She weakly respond

"Uhmmm.. Ani..." her sentence was stopped due to her coughing.

As I heard her coughing, it broke my heart. I wish I could be at her side right now. After that, she continued

"Have you eaten?"

"Uhmm... I already eat."

Altia asked me a few more questions and I just answered it. It because she worried about me but instead of that I tried to stop her

"Hey... you don't have to worry about me here. There's so many people who take care of me okay. I'm good. No worries."

While I was about to press the 'end' button, I heard her hardly coughing. It happened for 10 seconds and at the same time I also heard she wanted to throw it out.

It' broke my heart hearing her being in that condition. I felt bad for her because when I was sick before she was the one who took care of me but when hearing her in pain like this, there was nothing I could do to help her. I really want to go back home right night but I can't.