9 - Early Work

Altia POV

I was startled by the sound of my alarm. That means it's already 5 in the morning. So, I woke up and rushed to the bathroom.

After praying, I'm checking my phone to see whether Zico has responded to my message or not. But, I saw no notification on my phone. I said to myself, "Did he come home last night?"

So, I left my room and go to Zico's front door. I heard some noise indicating he is inside. I'm relieved.

Without wasting any time, I went to clean up the house and do some laundry. While waiting for the laundry to be done, I start making breakfast for us. Today I took a morning shift so I had to get ready early because it tooks 1 hours and 30 minutes to arrive at the hospital. I don't want to be late so I just decided to leave the house 30 minutes early.

After I'm done, I'm dressing up to my work. I spent almost 15 minutes and after that I went to dry some clothes.

After everything was done, I rushed to take all my stuff and off to my workplace. Before I left, I've wrote some notes to Zico

"Morning Zico-shi. I've already prepared some breakfast for you. I'm sorry cause I have to go to work so early and for your wardrobe room, I will clean it up later.

Ps: Don't forget to heat your breakfast first. Bye, enjoy your meal 😊."

Then I stick it at Zico's room door.

Zico POV

At 9 in the morning, I woke up from my slept and suddenly I felt very hungry. But the thing is, I don't want to go out of my room cause I don't want to meet Altia plus I also remember that I don't have any food at home.

So I tried to close my eyes back but it didn't work. Apart from that, I grabbed my phone and started scrolling my social media.

I spent almost 40 minutes looking at my phone and now my tummy growling again. I said to myself, "argh, why now?"

After thinking for a while, I've decided to just go out of my room. As soon as I went out, the house sounded very quiet. I said to myself again, "why so silent? Is Altia not home?"

When I was going to close my room door, I saw one note stuck on it. So, I took and read it

"Morning Zico-shi. I've already prepared some breakfast for you. I'm sorry cause I have to go to work so early and for your wardrobe room, I will clean it up later.

Ps: Don't forget to heat your breakfast first. Bye, enjoy your meal 😊."

I smiled looking at the note.

On my way to the kitchen, I looked around the house. I was shocked because everything is clean and tidy. Then, I saw a clothesline with several clothes on it and touched it. It is still damp.

At the kitchen. I was shocked again cause as soon as I saw the kitch, everything was ready and tidy. Previously it's all empty, now it is packed with kitchen appliances.

I checked the refrigerator. I saw it already full with some ingredients, food and soda. The cabinet is also full with snacks, instant food and many more.

I felt excited but at the same time felt bad for Altia cause she was doing this all alone. I said, "did she do all this? Why?"

After I finished all my breakfast, I sat for a minute on the dining table. While I was scrolling my social media, I received a message from Altia

"Hey, good morning. Have you eaten the breakfast?"

I replied

"Hmmm..."

I don't know why I always show a cold side of me to her.

But then, she replied me back

"I might be going home late tonight. But, maybe I still can reach there by dinner. So, do you want me to cook for you?"

"Oh. It's okay. I will be at studio until late night."

"Ah, I see. Sorry."