8 - Home

Altia POV

Tomorrow is the day I move out to our house. Since Zico was already staying there for 2 weeks, I tried to ask him about the pin of that house. So, I tried to call him but he didn't pick me up. I tried a few times but still he didn't answer me.

Apart from that, I tried to send him a message.

"Zico-shi. Are you at home tomorrow?"

I waited for him to answer me but still no response.

Zico POV

I was so busy with a few tasks in the office until I didn't have time to check my phone. But, as soon as I came back home, I got 5 missed calls from Altia. I didn't think much. I just ignored it.

Next, I saw 1 message from Altia

"Zico-shi, are you at home tomorrow?"

At first, I want to replied her but I was thinking to clean up first before doing that. But soon after, I went to sleep and forgot to replied Altia's message.

...............................................................................................................................

Zico POV

I woke up at 9:30 am and today I have a meeting about my tour with my management team at the company. So, I went to prepare myself. While I was about to go out, I heard the house's bell ringing. Then I looked at the screen but the person couldn't be seen. Then I ignore it. The house's bell was ringing a few times. But still I didn't mind it.

But suddenly, I was surprised with my phone's ringtone. I saw Altia's name appear on the screen. Then, I answered

"Hello?"

"Hello, Zico-shi?"

"Weii?"

"Are you at home?"

"Why?"

"Hmmm.. if you are at home can you open the main door for me? I'm below now. But if you're not at home can you text me the password of the house."

"Wait for a second. The door is unlocked. And I'll text you the password."

I hung up the call.

................................................................................................................................

Altia POV

As soon as the main door opened, I went upstairs with my 2 large luggage. Once I arrived at the door, I'm checking back the password that Zico sent to me just now. Finally, I went into this house for the first time.

While it was tired pulling out my stuff, I saw Zico leave his room. Then, I greeted him

"Uh? Ah... Annyeonghaseyo." I said while bowing to him to show some respect.

Zico didn't do anything. But then I asked him

"Hmm... are you going out?"

"Hmm... yeah. I have to go."

"Ah... I see."

Our conversation stopped there.

I saw to the left and right of the house. It's empty. No furniture. It's because he is the one who chose this apartment while I'm just following him.

Not only that, I also spotted a few Zico's stuff scattered at living room

Since I don't know about this house, there's nothing I could do.