20 - I Don't Know How Struggling You Are

Zico POV

Finally, after 1 week, I came home to apologize to Altia. But, I don't have any strength to do it plus I'm also shy.

It's already 8 pm. The house is so quiet. I'm not sure if Altia is at home or not so I slowly tried to open her room door. It's dark means she hasn't come back yet. I'm waiting for her at the living room but there is no sign of Altia's presence. I don't call her because I know she wouldn't care about me.

At 11 pm sharp, I'm still waiting for her. Even though I am so sleepy, I tried to stay awake because I really want to meet her. Therefore, I decided to go to my work room to refresh myself.

Since this room is soundproof, I don't know whether she is already home or not. Suddenly, I felt like I wanted to pee, so I left the room. But as soon as I came out, I saw someone sitting on the couch and I am sure that was Altia.

I saw her silently. I saw her pounder her head down and not long after that, she covered her face with her palm. She cried.

It's heartbreaking to see her that way. I don't know the reasons for her crying but deep inside of me, I said, "Oh God, what I've done to her. I cannot see her crying like that. I really want to hug her so bad. Is she crying all night long after that incident? Oh... s**t you Zico."

So, I'm turning back to my room.

...............................................................................................................................

The next morning, I woke up at 6 am and left my room.

As soon as I'm outside, I heard someone playing hip hop music. So I follow that sound and see Altia who is busy preparing breakfast while listening to that music. Apart from that, I spoke

"I'm hungry."

She turned her face towards me and did not say anything. She just focuses on her cooking. I sat on the dining table waiting for her.

After the food was ready, she placed 2 plates with food in front of me and I guess one is for me and the other one is her.

So I start eating while she is not. She went to the living room and began cleaning the house and drying our clothes. While she was busy cleaning up, suddenly the music stopped instead I heard an incoming call ringtone. So, she grab her phone and answered

"Hello?"

She become silent for a while then she continued

"Okay, I'll be right there."

She rushes to her room. Soon, she came out with her casual working attire. All her movements were as fast as there was an emergency. Before she left the house, she went to the kitchen to get her bottle. Then, she left.

I'm amazed by her but soon after I turned my head back to the table, I saw untouched food in front of me. I said to myself, "She forgot to eat her breakfast. Is she alright? She will be hungry later."

After taking my breakfast, I sat in the living room and started checking my social media. Since I don't have any schedule today, I just want to spend my time at home.

It's already showing 10 in the morning. I was in my house studio. While I was doing my job, I remember Altia hurriedly leaving the house without having her breakfast. I said to myself, "why didn't I help her clean the house just now. If I do that, at least she can eat something before she leaves."

After from that, I reached my phone at start looking for Altia's name. Then, I called her. She didn't pick me up even though I've tried so many times. After a few hours, I received a message from Altia. So, I was excited to read it.