52 - Going To His Concert

Altia POV

Today Zico will hold his solo concert and it was will be started at 6pm. Apart from that, I'm planning to went there without telling him. I keep from him because I want to make a surprise. I have decided to give special merchandise for his fans (those who come to the concert). The items include a cap (3 types of caps with 3 different colors which are red, green and yellow) a photocard, poster and keychain.

15 minutes before the concert started, I sat with other fans and it surprised them too. For 2 hours and 30 minutes, I enjoyed his concert.

When the concert ended, I was called by the staff to go backstage. So, I just followed them and soon after, I was brought to Zico's waiting room. It made him startled when he saw me.

"Uh?! Buya?"

Before I was about to answer, he came to me and gave me a hug. Then, he asked again

"Buya?! When are you coming?"

"Since the beginning."

"Arr, chincha?! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Surprise."

"Hahaha, kumawo."

After that, one of the staff gives him a bet which includes the freebies. Zico felt weird

"Bunya?"

"Your wife prepared the gift for the concert."

"Omo! Chincha? Chincharu?"

"Ne."

"Chincha?! For fans too?"

I only give him a smile.

"Wa.. daebak. Komawo. Can I see it?"

"Yeah. It's nothing actually."

Then he gave a look to the merchant.

"Wa.. it's pretty."

.....................................................................................................

At the same time, a lot of Zico's fans tagged him (on social media) about the gift that they received from the concert. Most of them really like it.

"I got a red cap from the Zico concert last night. I really love it."

"Here what we've got from the Zico concert. We totally like it."

"Thank you Zico's wife for the surprise gift at the Zico concert last night."

"Zico is totally lucky. Her wife is so kind and she sits in front of me. I can't stop looking at her. Btw, I've got a yellow bucket hat and I'm gonna wear it for my ootd soon."

"This is an absolutely precious gift that I've received. Thank you Zico's wife and Zico too for the unforgettable concert last night."