32 - She Is Your Wife?

1 week has passed since the article about Zico was released.

Zico POV

Today the Fanxy Child crew and I were having a meal together. The gathering will only be attended by our crew and their respective spouses. Means this is my first time the members meet Altia. This meeting was held because they are always asking when I'm going to introduce Altia to them, so today is their time.

It's already 1:15 pm. I came with Altia while Crush, Penomeco, Dean and Staytuned already arrived before us. On this crew, only Staytuned and Crush are still single.

Altia walked behind me and I already saw them sitting together. Shortly after, I greet them and introduce Altia to them.

"Guys, this is Altia."

Altia bowed and greet them

"Annyeonghaseyo."

All of them replied

"Ah.... annyeonghaseyo."

3 of them just stared at Altia while she didn't know what to do so she looked at me. As I'm watching their action, I spoke

"Ya! Waegurae...."

Then 3 of them realized their action and turned their gaze towards me. We broke our laugh because of their reaction earlier. So, we all sat together. As soon we sat, Staytuned asked Altia

"Do you speak Korean?"

Dean and Penomeco burst into their laughing when they heard Staytuned sudden questions.

"Ne, ne. Just speak in Korea. I understand."

Next, Crush turned to ask. But, he not asking about me instead he asked Dean

"Taeyeon didn't join?"

"Uhmm.. She has a meeting with the girls."

We all nodded. Then, we continued talking. A few minutes later, Millic and his girlfriend, Lia came. We greet each other and then sit back. Altia sat beside me (on my right) while Penomeco was on the other side. Next, Dean, Millic, Lia, Crush and Staytuned sit at the edge on the table.

I saw Lia who sat in front of Altia trying to say something but I spoke slightly faster than her.

"Peno-ya... your wife didn't come?"

He answered after he drank some water.

"Ani.. She'll come but after work. Maybe around 3pm she will arrive."

I nodded and we started to chat again. As we all happily chatting, Lia spoke

"Waa... I just can't believe it.."

Everyone was looking at her. So, Crush asked, "Wae? Wae?"

She continued, "Ani... I just don't believe it that I meet her here (politely raised her hands towards Altia)

"Wae? Wae?" Staytuned turned to speak.

I'm a bit confused with what Lia has said and some goes to Altia. So, he continued again

"Ani.. I just remember where I saw her. It's actually my sister, she's studying at SNU and I don't think you know her. Since her major is arts and fashion. You know, since I work as a stylist and my sister also has an interest in fashion.. she and her few friends always saw you at the campus. They like to see your fashion... I mean the way you're styling your outfit. So, she takes your picture then sends it to me. She said, there's someone that she is interested in looking at.. I mean for fashion and the first time I saw her.. I was like... oh my God.. so beautiful. After that I follow your Instagram so that I can't miss your OOTD and I'm sure your sister also the famous designer and The Alis is yours, isn't it?"