Collins ~ Home

My husband Collins had just come home from being a pilot in the war.

As soon as he got home I was the first one to hug him. Me and Collins have two children together. Tom and Laura they were twins and were 5 years old.

As soon as Collins got home we all went home and had a massive dinner in honour of him surviving.

Collins has been home for a week and has told Tom and Laura all about his time. He told stories of making friends on a small boat and nearly dying from drowning when his plane crashed which broke my heart.

All I knew was I was happy he was alive and home.

"Y/N" I heard Collins say as I was cleaning the dishes from tonight's dinner. "Yes" I asked turning around and smiling at him.

"Let me help i'll dry" He said. I don't what it was but I loved him so goddamn much.

We first met when we were both 18 and started dating and got married when we were 24. He charmed me with his smile and voice.

"I'm so happy you are here" I said to him while scrubbing a plate. "Me too I missed you the most" He said smiling at me with his perfect teeth.

"Hey what about us" I heard Laura say from the table. "I missed you guys most don't tell mommy" Collins whispered to her and Tom.

I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed. Collins laughed as well, I looked at my kids to see them smiling smuggly.

After we were finished with the dishes me and Collin decided to put the kids to bed.

We all said our good nights and me and Collin headed to our room. I lay down on the bed and grabbed my book from my bedside table on my side. While Collin read his own book.

Eventually after I had read 2 chapters I marked the page with my bookmark and set it down. I turned over to Collins side and looked at him.

He was wearing his reading glasses and was reading intensely. I watched him as his eyes moved right to left reading into every word on the page.

His mouth would be slightly parted while he read I thought it was really cute. I didn't realise I was so zoned out until I heard him speak up.

"What" he giggled, he obviously thought there was something on his face. "Nothing just observing" I said smiling at him.

"Why thank you" he said confidently and smiled. I pressed my lips to his and he immediately kissed me back. We both pulled away and smiled.

"Goodnight" I said kissing him again and turned off the lamp on the other side of me. He kept his on and continued reading so I faced the other way so the light wouldn't hit me.

After 10 minutes I felt a soft kiss on my cheek then heard Collins whisper in my ear "goodnight".

I fell asleep eventually after that.

I awoke the next morning to be faced of the face of my sleeping husband. I smiled and blushed and got out of them quietly hoping I didn't wake him.

I slowly opened the door of the twins room and peeked in to see if they were still asleep. That they were I slowly closed the door again and headed downstairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone.

I was used to being the first one up in the morning and used to making everyone's breakfast.

Collins liked eggs, sausage and beans so I made him that all the time. I have ever since we moved in together and since he came back.

The twins liked beans and toast so I could just make a lot of beans and everyone would eat them which was good.

Soon I heard footsteps coming downstairs and was greeted with the one and only Collins.

"Morning Y/N" he said hugging me from behind then sitting at the table. "Morning" I said putting his food on the plate.

I walked over the plate in my hands and gave him it. He kissed me quickly while I was leaning down putting it on the table in front of him.

I kissed him again and we heard a bunch of gagging from behind Collins.

I laughed and looked over at the twins. Laura was rubbing her eyes from just waking up but Tom was smiling widely.

They both sat at the table and waited patiently for their food. I walked over with both plates in my hand like a waitress.

I then brought my over and sat with them all. I loved my life, my husband, my kids everything about it.

I wouldn't have it any other way.