Rodrick Heffley ~ Somewhere Private

Me and my sister got along well because every Saturday night we would go out and prank people outside of our local supermarket.

My sister was only 13 and I was 16 but we did get along really really well. Her names Katherine and she's cool for her age.

She's smarter than your average 13 year old and cooler. She's smarter than me but I will always be cooler.

We are currently inside the supermarket and I have a 20$ and we are spending it all. "Alright so i'm getting 2 energy drinks your getting a chocolate milk and then do you just wanna get a lot of other shit" I asked Katherine.

"Yes i'm gonna get the massive ass chocolate bags" Katherine said running off. I rolled my eyes laughing and walked over to the fridges where they keep the drinks.

I was on my phone on the way and I walked into someone. "Sorry about that" I said looking up. I was met by the face of Rodrick Heffley the most hot guy in all of school.

"No problem Y/N" he said smiling. "Hey Rodrick" We both heard we looked over to see his little brother Greg.

"What's up" Rodrick asked. That was probably my cue to walk away. "I'll see you later" I said to Rodrick. He said bye to me and I quickly grabbed the energy drinks and the chocolate milk and walked quickly back to the sweets aisle where Katherine was.

"Hurry up grab the aero's let's go" I said to her quickly. I looked like a state because I didn't make a effort I never do.

"Why and I cant choose" Katherine said. "Rodrick Heffley is here and I look horrible so let's go" I said grabbing a bag of aero's and maltesers I quickly headed to the the till to pay.

"That'll be 6$" The worker said. I handed her the twenty and she handed me back a few coins and a note.

We quickly walked out and we sat at our bus where we always sat. A few minutes later we were both laughing and eating the maltesers.

We both heard someone walking over so I quickly looked over and seen Rodrick and his brother coming over.

"No no no" I whispered. "What" Katherine asked but I couldn't answer because we heard someone else talking.

"Hey" Greg said. "What's up" Katherine said. "Sit with us we have chocolate" she added after which I mentally cursed at her.

Rodrick sat beside me while Greg sat beside Katherine. My knees were nearly touching my chin and I was leaning against the bush. When I felt Rodrick's arm lean over and go in between my stomach and legs as he leaned to get some chocolate.

I gasped quietly as I didn't expect it and he looked at me. "You alright" he whispered to me. I nodded smiling fakely.

Katherine and Greg were in their own little conversation while me and Rodrick were sitting quietly not talking sharing the aero's.

I opened my second energy drink and took a sip. "Can I get a drink" Rodrick asked me. "Sure yeah" I said blushing and I handed him it.

He took a gulp of it then handed it back to me. "Thanks" he said. He then placed his head on my shoulder and I tensed up.

"We are going back in the shop to get more shit" Katherine said as she stood up and Greg followed her action.

I handed her a 10$ note. "Have fun" I said. Me and Rodrick watched them walk into the shop.

"Follow me" Rodrick said standing quickly. I stood up as well. "Where are we going" I said as we were walking. We ended up at the back of the supermarket.

"Somewhere private" Rodrick said smirking. Is he going to like hurt me or something. He wouldn't do anything like that I hope.

I stayed quiet and was a bit nervous. Rodrick seemed to catch on "Oh no no i'm not going to do anything bad" he said shaking his head.

"I just wanted to tell you something without those little shits laughing at me" he said. I hit his shoulder lightly "don't call my sister a little shit" I said half joking.

"Sorry, sorry" he laughed. "I like you Y/N like i'll see you in the halls and i'll go all nervous" he blushed not making eye contact.

"Rodrick" I smiled blushing. He looked at me and I just smashed my lips onto his. He kissed
back instantly.

I let my arms wrap around his shoulders and my hands through his hair. I felt his hands grip onto my waist and felt his body slam against mine as I was pushed against the wall.

I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied which made him growl lowly which made me open my mouth to which he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

He pulled away and put his mouth to my ear "jump" he whispered lowly. I did as he said and he caught my legs and I wrapped my legs round his waist.

I felt his bulge rub against my area and I whimpered a little. He gave me a devilish smirk and pushed himself even closer to me. We went back to kissing and then he started kissing down to my jawline then neck.

I felt him nibbling down my neck and then started giving me a hickey near my collarbone. I threw my head back and it hit the wall not to hard.

A soft moan escaped my lips and I felt him smirk again. He lifted his head and we started kissing again.

"Woah look away" we heard a girl say. We both turned around to see Greg and Katherine.

I unwrapped my legs from Rodrick and he put me down. We both coughed awkwardly and walked past them back to the front.

"Well me and Katherine are gonna head home but i'll see you guys around" I said looking at the ground.

"We are" Katherine asked. I nodded quickly and I heard her groan annoyed and walk over to me.

"I'll see you later" Rodrick said grabbing my face and kissing me. I was caught off guard but kissed back.

We both pulled away and I heard gagging coming from Greg and Katherine. I rolled my eyes and pecked Rodrick's lips again and walked away with Katherine.

Once me and Katherine had walked home we headed in and our mum and dad were on the couch.

"How was your night guys" Mum asked us. "Amazing" I said. I had convinced Katherine not to tell our parents which she agreed too.

"I'm going to my room" I said quickly and headed up the stairs and walked into my room. I blushed as soon as I got in and thought about Rodrick.

I showered and changed into my pyjamas then dried my hair. I then headed to bed and fell asleep thinking about what had happened and who it was with.