Luke Hemmings ~ WildFlower

this story/plot was requested by @brideofharrystyles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched through my screen to see Calum running around while Luke chases him.

"Luke isn't a good husband you should totally divorce him" Calum said out of breathe and taking a sharp left into another room.

He quickly looked the door with his free hand and started going on about how Luke was a bad husband and it was starting to get to me.

Luke bursted into the room breaking the lock in the mean time. He quickly grabbed the phone from Calum and hit his arm.

He seen a single tear running down my cheek from what Calum and his face dropped.

"Oh no Y/N/N don't cry" he said sadly holding the phone quite close to his face. "I'm fine Luke" I said laughing and wiping my tear.

"Good, good" Luke said smiling when he seen me smiling.

"When are you coming back over" I asked him as I moved my phone from my left hand to holding it with both hands.

"About 10 minutes i'm leaving the now" Luke said walking out Calum's house and got into his car.

"Okay tell me when you get home, I love you" I said to him smiling. "Love you too" he said and I ended the call.

I put my phone down and there was a knock on the door. I furrowed my eyebrows surely that wasn't Luke he only just left.

I opened my front door and I was faced with Ashton. "Ashton!" I exclaimed hugging him quickly.

"How's my favourite person" he said laughing and hugging back. "Great" I said smiling.

He pointed at my stomach because I was pregnant with twins. "How are they as well" Ashton said jokingly with a smile.

"Oh yeah one of them just had their first kiss, how am I meant to know Ashton" She said joking back with him.

Ashton gasped faking to be offended. "Come on you idiot" I said laughing and we sat on the couch in the living room and turned on a film.

My phone started ringing as I picked it up and it was Luke. "Uh hey Y/N/N I probably won't be home tonight work called me in it's a emergency" he said quite loudly. I knew he had hooked his phone up with bluetooth and my voice was coming out the speakers.

"Oh okay that's fine i'll see you soon" I said to him "Love y-" I said but the other end of line went dead. 

I sighed and Ashton looked at me. "Luke's work again" he asked me. You could tell he felt bad you could hear it in his voice.

"Yeah it's fine though" I said sighing. Ashton smiled sadly and paused the film. "Hey i'm gonna make you some dinner" Ashton said standing up then patting my head.

"Ashton let me help" I said standing up. "No no no stay down i'll surprise you" he said doing a little dance. "Oh my god" I said laughing. Ashton ran over again and he started playing the film again.

"I'll call you over when it's ready" he said smiling and patted my head again. I rolled my eyes playfully as he done that. That's a thing he always does.

The film was half way through and I was wrapped in my F/C blanket when I heard Ashton calling me.

I stood up and walked over to the kitchen and Ashton was setting out two plates of food. "There's leftovers for Luke if he gets home tonight" Ashton adds.

He had made Y/F food and he did his stupid little dance with the two plates in his hand.

I laughed as he put them down on the table and sat down. I copied his actions and sat down as well.

We ate and talked about life and shit while eating.

After we finished me and Ashton watched another film and he headed home.

About 2 hours I decided I was going to listen to some music. Luke's band 5 seconds of summer had just released their new album CALM.

My favourite song on it was WildFlower.(what's your favourite song mines is not in the same way)

I hooked my phone up to the speaker in the living room and started playing the new album.

The first song to play was WildFlower and I smiled. I started to dance to it and when it got to the chorus I was full on dancing it's all in the hips.

"Well" I heard a voice behind me. I quickly looked behind me to see Luke.

"Jesus you scared me" I smiled. Luke didn't say anything he was just staring. I walked over to him. "Uh Luke" I said waving my hand in front of his face.

He coughed "sorry" he said looking at my lips. "Luke eyes are up here" I said smirking. He coughed again "yeah hi" he said smiling.

"how was work" I asked him. "Good yeah" he said looking back down at my lips.

I rolled my eyes smiling at him. "You were dancing nicely" he said pausing for a while.

"Thank you" I said smiling. In the back WildFlower had just finished and High started playing in the back.

"The album is amazing i'm proud of you" I said to him and kissed him on the lips and he kissed back instantly.

We both pulled away "thank you" he said kissing me again.

I am so happy with Luke.