Aladdin ~ In Love

again a sucker for disney. oh and in this he already knows your the princess
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Princess by day and Street rat by night that's how I put it.

I'm the sultans youngest daughter so thank god i'm not going to be ruling and my big sister Jasmine is.

No one really cares what the youngest of the royals is doing. By night I change into non royally clothes and go out in the streets.

Right now i'm sitting in my room waiting for night to fall so I can get out of here. Every night me and hit his guy talk all night and steal a bunch of stuff.

He has this really cool place which is his home and it's in abandoned place and it's the top floor and you get a great view of the palace.

I groaned and got up from my chair I was sitting on. As soon as I did there was a knock on the door.

I got up and headed over to it and opened it to see Jasmine. "I need your help" she asked me storming in. I shut the door and looked at her.

"Help me get out the palace please I can't stand father trying to find me a husband help me disguise myself and let's go out on the streets, I know you go out every night" Jasmine said to me frustrated.

"How do I know your not going to go tell father about me sneaking out" I said to her eyebrows furrowed.

"Please i'm begging you I won't" she said and I gave in. I sighed and grabbed some clothes and threw them at her then grabbed my own.

"Get changed then we head out" I said and she done so. I looked away obviously not wanting to see and went into my bathroom and got changed.

I came out and we were both ready to go. "Follow me" I said went onto my balcony and we both climbed down and made it to the streets.

I looked around half expecting to see Aladdin somewhere. We wandered round and I turned around to see Jasmine about to get her hand cut off.

My eyes widened in fear and I rushed over but someone beat me to it.

It took me a minute to realise it was Aladdin and I wasn't surprised. He started running as Jasmine followed and I groaned and went my own way.

I knew exactly what way he going as we did it last time we were running and I made it to the place and I beat them to it.

I mentally ticked myself a point against Aladdin as I made it first.

He seen me and smiled with that charming smile i'm so fond of. He jumped over and Jasmine hesitated and was still on top of the building.

After Aladdin encouraged her and she did it and landed on Aladdins lap. I slightly winced at the sight then rolled my eyes.

He done his weird trick where he 'fell' but climbed back up and Abu climbed up my shoulder.

I scratched under his chin and he made a happy noise and I smiled. Aladdin was now fully standing and smiled at me "how you doing" he asked me.

I shrugged "good" and smiled at him. "I'm sorry you two know each other" Jasmine said confused.

Aladdin nodded as did I. "Let's go" Aladdin said and we headed to his amazing home.

Once we got there I lay down on one of the stone walls which on the other side was the streets and I fell i'd be very much dead.

I lay there and Abu climbed over to me and made himself comfortable on my stomach. I smiled and started petting him.

I heard Aladdin and Jasmine talking but I zoned them out and just appreciated the view. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked over to see Aladdin.

"Hi" I said smiling and moved Abu and sat up. "Hey" he said smiling back at me. I looked around to see Jasmine had left. "Where did Jasmine go" I asked him confused and looked at him.

He was beautiful, he had amazing long black hair, pretty brown eyes and he was just a very pretty man.

"She went home don't worry she'll be fine it's just me and you like normal now" he explained to me which made me groan.

His eyebrows furrowed obviously confused to why I groaned. "Oh no it's not that me and you are together alone it's that Jasmine isn't really cut out for being a street rat but neither am I so" I explained to him doing motions with my hand without even realising.

"It's okay" he said putting his palm on my cheek. I blushed like crazy and smiled.

"Before you I only had Abu but now I actually have a person I can talk too" he said laughing as Abu made a mad sound.

"Don't worry Abu I still like you over him" I said scratching his chin as I knew he liked it. I have Aladdin a look saying I was lying and he laughed.

He took his hand off my cheek and sat up beside me. I turned to face him and so did he.

"You know if I could have anyone from the palace to steal with it'd be you" Aladdin spoke.

"And if I had to steal with any other street rat i'd chose you" I said smiling at him and laughed lightly.

"You're lucky you're the only one who gets to call me that" he laughed as well. "I don't think you're an actual street rat making that clear" I said seriously and he stopped laughing.

"Yeah I know" he said laughing. We both turned around so we were facing the palace. I'd give up everything just to have moments like these with Aladdin.

I'm in love with him.