Damon Salvatore ~ Years

Being Klaus Mikaelson's twin sister isn't easy and also being a hybrid. You have to put up with his whining every minute but thanks to him whining I just left.

I got up and left I couldn't deal with it. To
be specific him. The only reason we were still hanging around each other anyway is to protect ourselves from Mikael because we were stronger as a two.

I had enough of his shit to care about he relied on me for every little thing so I left him to fend for himself and anyway I am 2 minutes older.

Once I left I found myself in Florida I stayed for a few years till everyone I knew had grown older. Then the next place then the next. Until now i've just entered the town of Mystic Falls.

I was hungry when I got there so I decided to grab a little snack as a welcome gift for myself.

I woke up this morning to see the little fucker I killed was on the news for being missing. Today I was going to go exploring round town.

I got up and ready and headed out to the streets. I came across a bar type place called 'The Mystic Grill' this place has got to be more creative with names.

I walked in and did not expect to see what I was seeing. Damon Salvatore. Let me tell you about how me a Damon met.

We were both ruthless killing machines and he attacked me thinking I was one of those weak ass humans. I obviously overpowered him and was about to kill him but I realised how cute he was.

Call me a cliche for saving the cute guy but this guy was different. We got to talking and killing together and became a duo. He knew who I was once I told him my name and instantly was scared of me.

But all good things must come to a end. One night Mikael came running round the corner and tried to kill me per usual. So I had to leave therefore never seeing Damon since.

That was a few decades ago though. While looking at Damon he hadn't noticed me but I noticed two familiar faces.

Stefan and Katherine. Katherine was dead she died in the fire from what Damon had told me was she still alive?

Damon had told me about Stefan and I had seen him once before but he hadn't seen me. Me and Damon stalked him because he was angry at him.

I walked over to the pool table where Stefan and Katherine were. "Y/N" I said to them sticking my hand out.

I instantly noticed Katherine had my sister Rebekah's necklace on the one made of vervain.

I stared at it for a few seconds then looked at her. My eyebrows were furrowed as I back up at her.

"I'm Stefan" Stefan said smiling and took my hand and shook it. "I'm Elena" the girl I thought Katherine was.

"Oh nice to meet you both" I said smiling at them. "And that's my brother Damon up there" Stefan said pointing quickly to Damon up at the bar.

I nodded "nice to know, well i'm going to get a drink" I said smiling at the both of them but as soon as I turned away my smile dropped to a frown.

Was she in Katherine's blood line she had to be they were identical no wonder Stefan is all over her. Damon had told me about the Katherine drama and I honestly felt bad for him.

I sat up at the bar one empty seat between me and Damon. "I thought you were dead" he said facing forward then gulped his bourbon.

"Well you thought wrong" I said facing forward as well. "Bourbon" I asked the waiter he nodded and poured my drink then gave it to me.

Damon didn't say anything for a minute "I missed you" he whispered. He knew I could hear I knew he didn't want to admit it. He's stubborn and a bitch at times.

"Back at you" I said. I knew Stefan was probably listening to this whole conversation.

"Meet your brother for real this time" I said gulping down my drink. "Lucky you" Damon said lifting his glass asking for a refill and the waiter refilled mine on the way back.

"You like her don't you" This time it was my turn to whisper. "Because she looks like Katherine" I said whispering again. "No i've had my eye on someone different" He answered straight away.

I tried to look like I didn't care but deep down I really did. He was a very hot guy and I did have feelings for him back in the day but it's a new world now.

"What's she like" I asked curious of Damon's new love interest. "She's great you know haven't seen her in a while, she'll do anything for me, she has amazing laughs with me and she's just beautiful" Damon said drinking.

I frowned was she really that good. I didn't answer just downed my drink and compelled the bar tender for my 2 drinks to be on the house.

"I'll see you later Damon" I said to him standing up and walking away. I felt a hand grab my arm tightly.

I looked up to see Stefan. "I wouldn't Stefan I could kill you like that" I said snapping my fingers.

He just looked at me confused and I motioned for him to follow me outside. Of course his little Katherine twin followed I can't remember her name.

"How do you know my brother" he asked me when we were a distance away from the grill. "Old friend" I answered simply and I wasn't wrong.

"Are you Y/N Mikaelson" he asked me. "Wait hold on your Klaus twin sister" Katherine girl said. "Yeah sorry who are you, Elena yeah i'm my own person" I snapped at her.

I hated being called Klaus' sister. I was my own person everyone is they aren't so and so's friend or so and so's sibling.

"Your the girl he's in love aren't you" Stefan said smirking. "Sorry no you have the wrong person" I said I was about to walk away when Stefan said something that made me stop.

"Y/N/N" (your nickname) I froze. Damon came up with that name. He used to always call me it. It was his thing for me over the years.

I looked at Stefan and he just smiled. I walked right back into the grill and right up to Damon.

He faced me in his chair and I just kissed him. I didn't care who was looking or who wasn't. I have been wanting to do this for years. He kissed back and stood up.

We both pulled back. "Y/N/N" he whispered and I smiled at him while our foreheads were pressed together.

"I missed you" he said not whispering anymore. I smiled and kissed him again.

This is where I want to be, with Damon.