Willne ~ Shut it

Today was the day that I went on the true geordie podcast. I'm a successful youtuber with 4 million subscribers.

In the past i've dated another youtuber KSI that relationship was quite public and when we broke up it wasn't a big deal to us but was to the fans.

That was about 6 months ago now and i'm over him. I do miss certain things about him no one could replace but I don't let them get to me.

So here I am sitting in-between Alex and Will sharing a mic with Alex because we were quite close as friends.

"Right hello guys welcome to the true geordie podcast i'm here with Jack, Laurence, Stephen, Will, Alex and a new guest Y/N" Brian said and I waved at the end of his introduction.

We quickly got into the topic of other youtubers and JJ's name was brought up.

I winced a little but it wasn't noticeable. I noticed Will looking at me sadly and I just smiled at him.

Me and Alex were sitting pretty close our hips were touching. "Yeah JJ has had an incredible year this year" Brian said.

"Mostly great" Stephen said. I took a big gulp of my alcohol and prepared myself for this conversation. "Are you alright talking about what happened with JJ Y/N" Laurence asked me.

"Yeah yeah it's fine" I said smiling. "So what exactly happened to you guys to cause the split" Jack asked.

"Well what happened was that he didn't trust me well eh kinda it's complicated so he thought I was cheating when I wasn't" I explained trying to put into words.

"May I add he thought she was cheating on him with me" Alex said and I laughed and elbowed him lightly.

"Yeah you guys do seem close" Brian said smiling. I shook my head in disgust and so did Alex.

We talked about a lot more and I wanted to say something and I don't know why but I scooted over to Will's mic quickly and said it thought that.

Before I had went to Will's side I was in the middle so you couldn't really hear me.

I felt Will put his arm around my waist sneakily. I smirked and looked at him he just smiled innocently.

That's gonna be in a lot of ship edits. A lot of people shipped us and I didn't know why. We have only ever done one collab.

I started to zone out a little and was once again brought to reality when Will removed his arm.

Stephen said something really funny and I burst out laughing and leaned into Will without thinking.

He wrapped his arms around me then let go when I calmed down.

I took a big sip of my can of beer then put it down. "Time for advice time" Laurence said opening his laptop.

After a few minutes Laurence was ready to read the first one.

"I'm a 24 year old guy who is in love with his friend what do I do, we are in the same friend group and I don't know what to do, she just got out of a serious relationship a few months ago but I don't know if she's ready" Laurence read out.

"Mate just go for it tell her/him and if it ruins your friendship just cry" I slurred laughing.

Brian laughed as well "i'm going with that too."

"I say you should tell her but not that your in love just that you think your friendship has peaked or something" Laurence suggested.

"Eat her out works like a charm" Stephen said drunkly and I laughed at him.

"I'm with Laurence" Alex said "same" Jack said. "Next" I said slurring.

I was very drunk so I was ready to do outrageous things. "Let's play truth" I suggested after we had given advice.

"So what no dare just truth like asking questions" Will asked me.

"Yeah but saucy questions" I said shaking my shoulders in a dancy manner then burst out laughing.

As did Stephen we were definitely the most drunk. "Alright i'll go first what's the weirdest thing you've done in bed" Brian asked the group sitting round the table.

"Got my arse eaten" I answered truthfully. Will looked at me and once again Stephen laughed.

Everyone answered the question and we were onto the next one.

"Who's your youtube like I don't wanna say crush but crush" Alex said.

"If i'm being honest probably either KSI or Will here" I said pointing at Will beside me. I had no idea why I just said that but I didn't regret it.

Like I said i'm extremely drunk. "Will is like a pretty guy" Stephen said flirtatiously. I laughed at him.

I was having my own little conversation with Stephen quietly when I heard Will speak up. "Probably her as well" He said.

I looked around and realised I was the only girl was he talking about me or did I not hear the rest of the conversation.

We done a few more questions and then chatted some more then said goodbye.

"Fuck me I'm drunk" I laughed trying to stand up. I fell back down onto Will's lap.

"Oh shit i'm sorry" I said moving over. Will was blushing.

Will had asked me to stay at his tonight because I was too drunk to go home.

We made it back to Will's place and he told me Gee was staying at Josh's house.

I sat on his chair in front of his monitor and camera. "Woah cool" I said smiling.

"You literally have the exact same thing as me" I said amazed.

"Shut it" Will said laughing. I smiled at the sound of his laugh. I looked over and he was lying on the bed.

I crawled up beside him and hugged his side. I put my leg over his two and just stayed like that.

He put an arm around my back and pulled me closer. I felt tears come to my eyes. "Will i'm sorry i'm such a disappointment to everyone" I cried into his side.

"Hey hey hey your not your only tho king that way because your drunk Y/N" he said holding me tightly.

I listened to him and slowly drifted off the sleep.