Kol Mikaelson ~ Romance

Me and Kol would often go on trips together and kill a whole town for our idea of fun. It kept us entertained at least. Kol's my best friend and always has been ever since I was turned by his brother the big bad hybrid Klaus Mikaelson.

Kol knows I can't stand Klaus so whenever we are at a Mikaelson ball he tries his hardest to keep us from fighting. I know Klaus is immortal but i'd love to snap his neck over and over.

Kol on the other hand i'd do anything for. He may be annoying but I can't help but love the son of a bitch. He's always getting into trouble no matter the situation and i'm the exact same.

There is that small part of me that whenever he gets kinda close to me or whispers something to me I just want to rip his clothes off and let him take me right there. I ignore it most of the time but I have been begging to think of it more often than usual.

So here we are in a small town not many people live here so we can just wipe it clean. "You ready, darling" Kol asked me which made me snap out my thoughts. I nodded and we walked into the middle of town.

One or two people here, a few shops, not busy at all. Kol nudged me which made me look at him. He motioned his head to a very attractive guy and I nodded excitedly.

We walked up to the attractive man and Kol started to compel him. "You're going to round that corner over there and wait for us" Kol spoke and the man nodded and started to walk off.

"Kol don't kill him straight away I want to have a little fun with him" I said and followed the man round the corner. The man looked at me as I turned the corner.

"What's your name?" I asked him twirling a piece of hair in my finger smirking. "Marcus" He responded which made my smirk grow.

"Are you single Marcus?" I asked him and he nodded which made me smile. "Well Marcus you've caught my attention now" I said seductively and he smiled. "Have I?" he asked me back in the same manner of voice I had done.

I smirked again and compelled him "you are going to let me drink from you, you aren't going to scream or call for help or even make a sound okay Marcus" I compelled him and he stood still.

I trail my lips down his neck and then bit into his shoulder. Whilst enjoying my meal I couldn't help but wonder where Kol was right now.

I pulled away from Marcus neck to see him looking scared. He looked at me fear in his eyes. "Kiss me" I compelled. I was really lonely and in need of some flavour in the romantic area since Kol was only a friend and the only guy I hang out with.

He leaned in and soon enough we were kissing. I felt Marcus pull away quickly and opened my eyes and seen Kol with a heart on his hand and then a Marcus with a hole in his chest.

"Hey I was having fun" I said and wiped some blood off my chin while coming out of the corner following Kol as he dropped the heart at Marcus' body.

He ignored me and kept walking. Someone is being a moody bitch. "Kol what's up" I asked him rolling my eyes but he never seen that. "Hungry" was all he responded with and I shrugged.

I couldn't really argue with that since it was reasonable. We went on the rest of our day wiping this entire town of people.

"That was successful" I said smiling at Kol but he still had the same stupid mad look he had all day.

"Okay you have just killed a lot of people you cannot be really hungry right now" I said annoyed at why he was mad everything was good.

He scoffed at me and started to walk out the town. "Kol you are so fucking difficult you know" I said and he sped toward me facing me really close. "Well at least i'm not a little slut who compels guys to kiss her" he said which made me look at him in utter disbelief.

"Well i'm sorry for wanting a little romance action in my life it's not like I can get a boyfriend or anything because I am a vampire and will just live them out so excuse me" I said shoving past him once I had finished.

He grabbed my arm spinning me back to face him. "If you wanted romance in your life you should have asked" he whispered leaning toward my ear then moving his head down to my jaw.

"Kol were in the middle of a town" I said biting my lip. "Y/N darling who's going to see us they're all dead" he said which made me nod.

He trailed his head down my neck down to my collarbone kissing, sucking, biting. "Kol" someone called which made him pull his head up slowly.

I looked over his shoulder and seen Elijah. "You have got to be shitting me" I said and Kol snickered. He turned around and Elijah was looking at the dead bodies scattered around.

"I guess I should believe this was your doing, brother" he said which made me intervene. "Me as well" I said and Elijah nodded not really caring.

"Well brother what is it you want" Kol asked him grabbing my hand protectively as I was standing a little behind him. Elijah noticed this action and seemed to tense up a little.

"You must come to New Orleans with me we are getting the family to throw a ball" Elijah said and Kol scoffed. "No way I know it's a trick so Niklaus can just dagger me" Kol said which made me squeeze his hand a little tighter not liking that thought.

After a lot of persuading Kol agreed to go with his family. I ended up sitting on a chair outside just watching them argue with each other.
"Y/N you are all also welcome to join us" Elijah turned his head to me and said.

I'm not going to lie Elijah was hot but I still prefer Kol. "She knows" Kol said just as I was going to speak. "Let the lady speak for herself Kol" Elijah said to him which made me giggle at their bickering.

"Don't worry Elijah, I can put Kol in place" I said to Elijah and sped over so I was beside Kol. Elijah just nodded and looked around again.

"Be in New Orleans by the end of the day Kol" Elijah said and sped away. Kol faced me again "where were we" Kol said and went back to my neck.

Me and Kol are both so messed up.