Chapter 3

Rumor has it that Lee Jeno has anger issues, probably isn't funny but tries to be too.

~ Anonymous

...

Renjun had his arms crossed, leaning on the lockers as the rest of Dream watched Jeno scroll through his phone. A new post was released, saying that Jeno had anger issues with images from yesterday's game included. Jeno's regular smile had faded, now replaced with a look of anger.

Jeno slammed his locker closed. The loud noise didn't help though, as students began whispering around them.

"Did you see that, Jeno just slammed his locker. He definitely has anger issues." One person said, loud enough for the group to hear. Jeno hands quickly formed fists, the boy trying his best to hold in his anger.

"He looks like he's going to throw a punch, we better go." Another one said, eyeing Jeno.

"Yah, don't you guys have anything better to do than gossip?" Renjun finally called out, forgetting about the rumor about him. He quickly remembered though, as students began pointing it out.

"Wow, did you hear that? Renjun really is rude." A voice said. Murmurs quickly spread through the halls.

Jaemin looked at the group, sighing. He wrapped his arms around his two friends.

"Let's just go to class now." Jaemin said to them, dragging them away. None of them opposed the idea.

...

Mina watched as the senior members of Dream walked into the classroom. They silently took their seats, the teacher following close behind. She sighed as she stared at the note in her notebook.

...

The bell rang, signalling the start of lunch. Mina began packing her bag when the Dream members stopped where she and Jieun sat.

"Jieun, are you going to join us again?" Jaemin asked Mina's seat mate. Jieun nodded.

"Yeah, I'll meet you in the cafeteria." Jieun said to him placing her books in her bag. Mina slung her bag over her shoulder, tucking her chair in. Jieun turned to face the girl.

"Mina, do you want to join?" Jieun asked, surprising the Mina.

"Um..." Mina thought, trying to come up with an excuse while the Dream boys glared at her. She didn't think fast enough though, as a smile grew on Jieun's face as she linked their arms.

"Mina's going to join us, hope you don't mind boys." Jieun said, waltzing out of the classroom with Mina, leaving the Dream members behind.

...

Mina looked around the table, a clear tension between the members. The boys were all on their phones, trying to avoid conversation. She gave up, deciding to silently take a bite of her food instead. Jieun, who was watching the girl, tried to hide her laugh but failed miserably, making the boys stare at her.

"Sorry, but why are you guys being so awkward." Jieun said to them.

"We don't really know her." Renjun said bluntly. The statement made Jieun laugh even harder.

"Renjun, she's been in our class since freshmen year, she's Mark's sister." Jieun explained, causing the boys to have confused looks.

"Mark has a sister?" Jisung asked, causing Chenle to smack his head.

"Noona is the one that always brought us snacks, idiot." Chenle said to the boy as Jisung rubbed his head. Their goofiness made a small smile spread across Mina's face.