Chapter 1

"Hey, you witch get back here!" said the professor.

The witch flew back to the witches academy and give their headmaster the wizards plan about destroying every single witches in this world.

************

Then, one day the top students attack all the high class witches and take them to a high class dungeon, where they can't escape nor anyone could save them.

"This plan is amazing, Jenna. What are we going to do next?" said Jason.

"Let's just head back before the others come and attack us." said Jenna.

The headmaster of the witches academy was disappointed of the high class students defeating only 2 against 5 students.

Back at the wizards...

Professor Samuel spoke out the everyone.

He said, "In order to defeat the witches, we need a head start with the headmaster plan, before doing anything else.

A portal came out within all the wizards faces. And the very highest student of the witches academy was Xing. He defeats every single wizard except ONE.

Jenna stood up to Xing and they both glared at each other.

Jenna said, "Who do you think you are barging in front of the wizards, you little asshole?" She glared with an intense feeling in front of everyone.

Xing was astonished and he didn't want to harm anyone this time. He just want to grab Jenna and drag her to a place. He finally spoke and said, "All I need is Jenna, that's all, Miss Jenna." he smiled.

Jenna decline his request. She wouldn't even want to be near someone who would witness her attitude.

Professor Samuel commands Jenna to go with Xing for a few minutes. "Jenna, I command you to go with Xing and be on your best behavior." he said.

Jenna sigh and walks with him. As soon as she got further away from the wizards academy, Xing stared at Jenna's blue eyes. Xing walked closer to her as she almost fell in the pond, when Xing rescue her by the minute she falls down.

Xing laughed as Jenna froze him with cold ice. She was being so irritated by his reactions. As soon as possible, she unfreeze him and he fell all the way down to the deepest grounds that no one could survive.

Jenna jumped and catch Xing and flew back up to save him just for once. She said, "You owe me one this time, you fool." she growls.

Xing smiled as he stood up and hugged her from behind. He hugged her tightly and Jenna tried to let go of him.

A few minutes later, a person came up from behind and tries to steal Xing away from Jenna. Jenna used her eye sights to track the person down, and she used earthquake net to make the person go away. As Xing was rescue for the second time, Jenna yelled at him once again.

"Are you crazy, you little man? You should be saving for yourself next time instead of me." she glared at him.

Xing gets up and holds her hips from between as he slides down to her ass to pull her closer, but then a huge wind blew them down to the ground.

Jenna was blushing as Xing stared at her sparkling blue eyes. They both said, "His/Her eyes are sparkling like diamonds in the blue sky. As Xing lifts has back up, Jenna sat on Xing's lap and they both got closer.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So how do you guys like it so far?

I may be a bit over romance with Jenna and Xing.

***Spoiler: Xing has a crush on Jenna. Hehehehe