12

"Teka baka naman malasing ako nito?" I narrowed my eyes before sitting in front of him. Marahang kong inabot ang hita niya gamit ang paa ko, as I rested it in between his knees, nagulat pa siya sa ginawa ko kaya ngumisi ako at uminom saglit sa beer na hawak ko.

"Don't worry, I won't touch you." nakangisi pa rin na sabi ko na kinamula ng mukha niya. Wala naman talaga akong balak gawin. Ibinaba niya ang inabot kong beer at umayos ng upo, mukha namang gusto niyang nasa pagitan ng tuhod niya ang paa ko at 'di niya 'yon inalis. Well, it's warm... and I like it. Remove the perverted ideas because I just really did it to find warmth.

"Ano bang unang gagawin? Anong una mong ituturo?"

"I will teach you how to flirt."

"What?!"

"Oh come on, Kendrick, if you want to snatch a girl away from her boyfriend, you should know how to be attractive and flirt enough."

"Kung gusto ng isang babae ang isang lalaki, kahit may dumating pa na mas better, o kung may lumandi sa kaniyang iba, pipiliin at pipiliin niya pa rin mag-stay sa lalaking mahal niya, Amanda." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Ano ba?! You're starting to oppose me again!"

"I'm sorry. Fine, teach me now." My lips formed a grin. Uminom muna ako saglit bago tinukod ang kamay ko sa pagitan ng mga hita ko, and I leaned closer to him. I started to trace his jaw line, while telling him the first thing.

"First, you have to learn how to tease her. Mess with her. Not aggressively, but enough to make her playfully want to hit you." huminto ang daliri ko sa gilid ng mga labi niya, I playfully stare at his parted lips before forming a grin again and looking at his eyes.

Umayos na ako ng upo, at tumikhim naman siya matapos itikom ang mga labi. He even sipped on his can, after that. Naapektuhan ko ba siya? Damn, he's so easy; I never expected that I could easily boost his libido?

"Second, sarcasm. When you're being flirtatious, everything needs to be sarcastic. It makes the talk so much easier, and if she follows your sarcasm, she will start to open up to you more." humalukipkip na ako at taimtim naman siyang nakikinig tila isinasaulo ang sinasabi ko.

"Third, be funny. Being funny obviously attracts girls. If you flirt without this, you aren't flirting. The first 2 points above can be incorporated with your funny behavior. Though, I know you can really be funny at times." tatango tango na sabi ko bago muling uminom.

"Fourth, body language. This is key, and people don't realize it. I thought for young people it wasn't so necessary, but it's absolutely crucial."

"Fifth, go and come back. This is probably my favorite trick when I'm trying to be flirty. You simply go for a while and come back shortly. It makes it seem as if she's not your number one priority and you have other things to do. No, it doesn't ruin the flirting, it actually makes it stronger."

"Sixth, touch. This is the greatest flirting technique ever. You can't overdo it, but if you underdo it, you're missing out. If you leave for a second, give her a pat on the side of her shoulder. Give her an elbow tap when you're messing with her. Just don't ever cross the line, 'wag kang masyadong mabilis...although." nilapit ko ulit ang sarili ko sa kaniya and this time, I cupped his face using one of my hands. Inch away, I stopped my face. Enough to feel his breath, and enough for him to feel mine.