✕㊁ | Popularity and Greed

- YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR WORTH.
( khalid, know your worth)

Thorn snaps his fingers together, "Before that, you're going to have to pay!" Solar blinks twice, looking into the apparition 's eyes

Thorn snaps his fingers together, "Before that, you're going to have to pay!" Solar blinks twice, looking into the apparition 's eyes. Thorn ducks down, closing the space between them. "You know what they say? Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.."

Solar gulps, swallowing the fear, "Yes?"

"Fortunately, I'm a better spirit!" The green-eyed boy pumps a fist into the air with a childish grin, "I won't be taking your soul away. I don't want it. It's too tainted." He licks his lips, "Therefore, in exchange.."

Solar could feel his heart drumming loudly against his rib-cage. He wanted so badly to step out of the game, but his wish had already been granted. He was the one who made a pact with the spawn of the devil himself. A shiver went down his spine when Thorn places two fingers on the bridge of his nose.

"Your eyes." His grin turns wider, and he cocks his head to the left with devilry, "I want your eyes, in place of your brother."

"I.. I.. What?"

He puts his cheek on his chin, "Are you scared?"

"B-But.. why my eyes? Am I going to go blind?"

"Hup-la!" Thorn jumps from the table and approaches Solar, who now crumples onto his knees. He crouches in front of the younger human, "There's no need to be afraid." A hand strokes the boy's brown locks softly, "There, there.. you'll be fine."

Solar stutters, "I

Solar stutters, "I.."

"We need to bring him away." Yaya mumbles, her legs stuck to the floor like glue. "Or else, w-we're going to die in here with him too."

Gopal decides to make a run for it. He screams, a few tones higher and spins around, putting both hands on the handle to bust it open. However, Thorn took notice of this quickly and made a grabbing motion with his hands.

"Kouku-Joudai.." His eyes turns dark, as his fingers extend in front of his face. Gopal sweats at the sight of chains, wrapping themselves around the door. "Where do you think you're going, human? You can't run away from me."