✐ BEFORE YOU READ!!

FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEW TO THIS AU;
PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THIS PAGE! IT CONTAINS
DEFINITIONS, AS WELL AS IMPORTANT
WORDS/TERMS THAT YOU MIGHT DISCOVER
THROUGHOUT THE BOOK :)

FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEW TO THIS AU;PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THIS PAGE! IT CONTAINSDEFINITIONS, AS WELL AS IMPORTANTWORDS/TERMS THAT YOU MIGHT DISCOVERTHROUGHOUT THE BOOK :)

KOUKU-JOUDAI / HAKU-JOUDAI
these two are fairly similar, being the leftover
spirits from previous living humans. these are
also known as REIKON in real life. in this AU though, they are described as two, circular spirits that accompany the main character.

THE SEVEN WONDERS
they are seven characters in the book, all established by the grandmaster (or also known as 'God' in the anime/manga!). they each have the responsibility to maintain the balance and restore any relationships between the spirit and the human world. this also applies to the world of LIFE and DEATH.

APPARITIONS / SPIRITS
pretty sure these are self-explanatory; this term will be used to describe both major supernaturals (a.k.a the Wonders), and minor ones such as monsters or spiritual beasts. keep in mind that you should pay attention when the word appears; it might give more hints towards the next chapters ;)

SPIRIT HUNTER / EXORCIST
spirits hunters are the same as exorcists; both roles have the job to eradicate apparitions/spirits/supernaturals from the human world. they're known to be ruthless and sees spirits as evil, regardless on whether they benefit humankind or not.

HOLY ATTACKS / WEAPONS
these are specially-designed weapons to go against spirits. as some are invisible to the naked eye, it's only possible for exorcists/spirit hunters to eradicate them with a holy weapon. the attacks nullifies any natural shield against human attacks; thus destroying/hurting a spirit.

YORISHIRO / DIVINE POSSESSION
this won't be mentioned much throughout the book, but its handful to know this. a YORISHIRO refers to the most valuable item/thing that a Wonder possesses. this is what gives them the power and energy as a part of the Seven Wonders. it's usually kept in the deepest parts of a Wonder's boundary- thus keeping any danger away.

PAGE WILL BE FURTHER UPDATED IF NEEDED!+ NOTE: this book does not contain any aspects of the manga/anime at all (except for the pictures of canon characters used on them!)

+ NOTE: this book does not contain any aspects of the manga/anime at all (except for the pictures of canon characters used on them!).

PAGE WILL BE FURTHER UPDATED IF NEEDED!+ NOTE: this book does not contain any aspects of the manga/anime at all (except for the pictures of canon characters used on them!)