✕㊂ | Goodbye, Classroom!

- THE SECOND THAT I SEE YOU,
YOU WON'T BE SURPRISED,
IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME,
IT'S NOTHING NEW.
(speechless, dan and shay)

Time had passed ever since

Time had passed ever since. Somehow, Fang had shrunk to the height of a table, but still maintained his depressing mood. The two girls passed it in a flurry. Ying wishes for the ability to love herself even more, while Yaya wanted to become braver to protect those she loves.

It's all down to Gopal now.

Thorn's starting to get bored. He has other work to do, but it would be rude to shoo the people out. And especially unfair if Gopal didn't get his chance. "How long are you gonna take?!" Thorn groans, throwing his head back. "It's been 35 minutes, kid."

He was itching to get up and travel around. He didn't just have the responsibility to grant wishes. He has other roles to fulfill, as an apparition. The Sixth Wonder had one of the biggest roles in the school- and the five students were piling more work on top of him unknowingly.

If there's one thing he hates, it's more work.

"Aha!" Gopal finally answers, after more than half an hour of pondering. He rubs his hands together, "I got it! Okay," He turns to the bored apparition, "I'm ready."

"Finally." Everyone in the room sighs in relief.

Thorn listens attentively. "I wish for the superpower to turn things into food!" Gopal wiggles his eyebrows, "Free food, am I right? It's a free-free for everyone. You get food, I get food."

Fang's jaw drops, "Is that allowed?!"

"Hm," Thorn hums, thinking. It's a new request; nobody before him had made it before. Giving the boy a power beyond human control could attack the balance maintained in the school. But it's mostly harmless. Rejecting the idea would mean another long time of waiting.

Then he remembers something. "Rejected."

"Aw man!" Gopal sighs, rubbing his forehead, "I don't know what to wish for. Can't I just save it for next time?" He tries to ignore the glares coming from his mates, "It's too hard. If you're asking me to think of one right on the spot.. I can't do it!"

"That's not fair!" Fang purrs unintentionally, then made a face of disgust at his own doing, "Oi! Can I use his wish to turn me back to human?"

Thorn laughs, still finding Fang's human cat form hilarious. "Nope!"

 "Nope!"