✐ QUESTION SECTION !

HERE IS WHERE YOU'LL FIND ALL YOUR
ANSWERS.. whether you like it or not ;)))
so i've been seeing the comment section and
realized how alot of details are overlooked.

SO HERE, please pay attention!

|| WISHES AND MISC.
this is for any questions regarding
wishes made in the book :) feel free to add more!

QUESTION - Cyclone's dying wish?
This one's pretty easy to answer! A lot of people asked about this (lol) and one of yall actually got it right! To whoever did, congratulations!
"I wish for you to end my suffering.. take my life.."

QUESTION - Solar's second wish?
In the last chapter (final one) Thorn says that Solar's never made his wish. He talks about how with Thorn's existence with him, he doesn't need another wish. If it were to be a wish, then it would be for his dead brother to appear in his dreams :)

QUESTION - What did Solar and Thorn bet on?
Oh, interesting question. To be honest when I wrote this, I was going to exchange this in place for Solar's second wish- meaning that Thorn rejected his second try to revive his brother. But anyway, the bet was so Solar could survive on his own without the help of Thorn because he thought that the apparition was too obsessive..

 But anyway, the bet was so Solar could survive on his own without the help of Thorn because he thought that the apparition was too obsessive

|| PHYSICAL STUFF
things that are related to physical changes,
characters and whatnot! feel free to ask more :)

QUESTION - Why did Thorn take Solar's eyes?
I didn't include this part in particular because I originally wanted to put this in the second book- so I'll give you a hint instead! In the first few chapters, Solar confessed to his superpowers. This makes him somewhat like Blaze- a human related to supernaturals.
Hint: It's related to the future and Thorn's yorishiro!

QUESTION - What about Fang?
Don't worry :) Thorn changed him back into human behind-the-scenes before he could get into a cat fight with Cattus (lol).