㊉✕ | The New Student [4]

- ISN'T IT LOVELY, ALL ALONE? HEART MADE OF
GLASS, MY MIND OF STONE. (lovely, billie eillish)

Blaze was nowhere to be seen the next day

Blaze was nowhere to be seen the next day. Solar felt so lonely; the fiery boy really was his only friend. The bell rang, signaling that it's lunch time. Instead of venturing out to the canteen, the boy chose to stay in the classroom and sit alone. There was barely anyone inside the class of 30.

"Hey!" A male's voice made Solar look up from his unappetizing lunchbox. Boboiboy was there, peering at him, "Why are you alone? Let's have lunch together!"

 Boboiboy was there, peering at him, "Why are you alone? Let's have lunch together!"

As much as the boy wanted to reject the invitation, he didn't have the heart to. After all, Boboiboy has never done anything wrong to him- and according to Thorn, he's supposed to resemble his dead brother. Why not give him a chance? Maybe he could heal his heart in the process of making friends with the new boy.

"Sure." Solar replies, nodding and pulling his lunch set closer to him. Boboiboy beams at this, putting down his right next to Solar's. "Let's get to know each other."

"Oh~!" Boboiboy's eyes sparkles, "Of course!"

"Do you want to go first?" Solar offers, grabbing a spoonful of rice and cold chicken. His lunch was nothing different than any other days. He simply lacked the time and creativity to make anything other than soy chicken and warm rice.

"Okay then!" The latter replies, as he opens the lid of his container, "I transferred here from Kuala Lumpur!" Solar's eyebrows jumped in surprise, "My dad passed away, but my mother's working here as an apartment salesman. Or should I say, saleswoman?"

"I'm sorry for your loss." Sympathetic, Solar lowers his head.

"It's alright!" Boboiboy chirps, positive. "He died when I was little, and I never got to see what he looked like." He shrugs, biting down on his metal spoon as he struggles to open his bottle.