㊉㊄ | Healing Wounds

- REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU, NO MATTER
WHERE I GO; I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOUR SIDE, YOU
WILL NEVER BE ALONE. (way back home, shaun)

 (way back home, shaun)

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

There was a clamorous smash, and the entire hall shook along. Thunderstorm fixes his red orbs on the furious apparition before him. He lets the boy do whatever he wished; and he didn't flinch as a fist aggressively collides against his left cheek.

"You guys, stop." Ice tries to separate them from each other, but both figures were to focused on their emotional being. He tries to pry the fingers off Thunder's collar. It latches on like glue though, and he gives up trying. "You better not kill each other." He warns them, "I'm not going to clean another corpse."

"YOU COULD'VE KILLED HIM!" The boy's voice raised into a frustrated scream. Thunder flinches slightly at the sudden tone, "LOOK AT HIM!"

Not caring, the red-eyed supernatural looks away.

"LOOK. AT. ME." Another punch strikes Thunder's other side, then again. He grunts as a reply, a dark, blue bruise forming on his left cheek. He finally caves in and stares into the younger boy's darkened orbs.

"Answer me." He says in a commanding tone, raising his left leg, "Why did you do that? Are you mental, hm? Are you out of your mind?!"

He knees Thunder before the other could give an answer. Ice, who was watching the entire thing, finally decides to interfere when he saw the shine of a blade. "That's enough." He grips the other figure's wrist tightly with a firm voice, "Or he's going to end up the same way."

"No. He hurt Cyclone, and tried to kill Solar."

"Breathe." The blue-eyed supernatural slaps the enraged boy on his cheek. "In the end, you might kill Thunder too, so let me ask you. Aren't you the mental one?"

"Move." He spat, retreating. He pushes Ice away and heads over to the other two boys, fists clenched. Ice shakes his head and offers his hand to Thunder, who was holding onto the wall to support himself.

Thunder gets up, ignoring the latter's extended hand. "I can do it myself," He replies, putting a hand on his aching face, "I don't need your help, polar bear."

"He's going to hate your guts." Ice comments, pulling back. "Note that down." The word slices through Thunder's heart, and he could hear it crack a little. "Nobody," He walks away from him, his words trailing off ghastly.

"Nobody tries to murder their own sibling."

Thunderstorm grits his teeth, seeing how the other five are far away from where he's at. He looks down at his bleeding hands. The hands of a murderer. And the blood wasn't even his. He closes them tight, trying to block off the feeling of regret.