㊉㊃ | Without A Choice

— TAKE MY HANDS NOW, YOU ARE THE
CAUSE OF MY EUPHORIA. (euphoria, bts)

This too, felt presumptuous

Cyclone watches as the three other people crowd over the fainted boy, who had somehow just dropped from the sky. He would've plunged into the bottomless pit down there if it wasn't for him saving the boy. 

The blue-eyed boy sits in his chair, his leg in a cast. It would heal in about a day. No biggie. If he was to be injured by a human, it would regenerate in no time. But in this case, he was clumsy and almost tripped over the banister, hitting his shin and accidentally breaking his right ankle.

In other words, it was in own fault that he ended up this way. It was worth it, though. He finally got to see the boy that everyone knew Thorn was obsessing over.

Blaze was exceptionally worried. "H-He's okay, right?!"

"Yes." Ice takes the stethoscope out of his ears and from underneath the newcomer's shirt. "He's fine. He just got thrown into here, which meant that he fell from about 5 stories above.."

"I'm going to seriously murder Thorn." 

"You'll die before you even get to him." Thunderstorm scoffs, scanning the boy from head to toe. He looks just like the Sixth Wonder himself. Except for the fact that Thunder couldn't sense any evil intentions within the boy, and that he's a human. "Don't push it."

Blaze crosses his arms, leaning against a wall. "I know that."

Ice puts his medical stuff away into a box and then dissolves it in the air. He gets up from his squat and nods at his titlemate, "He's going to wake up soon." He puts his hand on Blaze's shoulder, "When that time comes, you're the one responsible for him."

Thunderstorm also shuffles away, taking one last, long look at Solar's soulless body. He couldn't hide the dislike etched all over his face.

Thorn really did put an everlasting bad impression on the boy as he grunts, spinning on his heels and returns to his seat

Blaze peers over his human fellow, "What on Earth did he do.."