㊉㊅ | A Mother's Words

- WELL THAT ALL HAPPENED SUCH A LONG
TIME AGO; I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON AND
A-NOW I KNOW. (my mother told me, nat king)

 (my mother told me, nat king)

"Where are you going now?"

Thorn rises up onto his feet, staring at Cyclone's now-dead body. He's still mourning, yes, but Cyclone's wish gave him another new hope and comfort. Something to live for. The hand that once was on his cheek was now stone cold, as if the warmth and soul had never been there before. Blaze looks up at the other apparition with questions in his mind.

"What was his wish?" He asks, letting go of Cyclone.

The green-eyed apparition clicks his tongue, "Come with me."

Instead of answering the question, he walks away, hands shoved into the pockets of his trousers. He stops, turning to Blaze, "Oh, and bring Cyclone too." Blaze furrows his brows, but does it nonetheless. He slides his arms underneath the body and scoops it up with ease.

Ice, Thunder and Solar were nowhere to be seen.

Thorn had asked Ice to whisk the human away to safety.

Upon reaching the familiar room, Thorn propels the door open with so much force that it dislodged from its frame with a boom. "That's my room!" Blaze yells from behind him, irritated, "You don't just go in, breaking people's doors!"

The latter shrugs and enters the stinking workshop. Screwdrivers and wrenches were clattered all over the floor. Thorn knocks them out of the way, making sure that Blaze wouldn't accidentally trip over any of them. He puts his hand up to cover his mouth from the smell.

"Do you never clean your place?" He asks.

"Nope!" Blaze grins, behind him, nudging the other boy. "Can you clear off that table for me? My hand's are starting to hurt from carrying Cyclone." Thorn does as he says, pulling the dusty sheets off the table, sending the blueprints onto the ground and coughs from the impact.

He quickly sets down a clean cloth sheet on the grimy table and Blaze gently lowers Cyclone's body down onto it, wiping his sweat with the back of his hand.

"It's so hot in here." Thorn unbuttons his outerwear and shrugs it off. He throws it into somewhere in the room. "Don't you guys have an air-conditioner or something? How does Ice even survive in here?"

Blaze rotates his shoulders, "Simple; he doesn't."

"Sad." The green-eyed apparition comments, walking over to the upper side of Cyclone's body and places two fingers on his forehead. Finding the spot of where his brain resides, he looks up to meet against Blaze's orange ones, "I need you to do something for me."