✕㊈ | The New Student [3]

- ME AND MY SELFISHNESS, OH ME AND
MYSELF, WISH YOU NOTHING BUT A HAPPY
NEW VERSION OF YOU. (happiness, ORC)

"Take a taste of this!" Blaze whoops, "Blazing Chakrams!"

"W-Wait Blaze!" Solar reaches out to his friend. The circular weapons in Blaze's hand started to glow a deep shade of red, with steams of black ash coming from it. He took some time to process the information as Blaze suddenly charged towards the apparition, his chakrams on fire.

"Oh," Thorn merely extends his fingers, "Interesting."

Green, slimy substances appeared on the floor

Green, slimy substances appeared on the floor. But Blaze was too quick to stop his own momentum. He accidentally steps onto it, "Shoot!" He says, getting stuck. One foot was free, the other shoe being held back in the glue-like matter. "This is unfair!"

"Admitting defeat?" Thorn lolls his head to the right with an unfazed look, "Fighting is not all about brawns, kid." He chuckles, seeing Blaze struggle to free himself from the trap.

Blaze growls like an animal, "NEVER!" He uses the heat of his chakrams to melt the gooey stuff down and stomps his wet foot on the ground. "It would be a shame on my family if I did!"

The aura surrounding him changes.

Thorn took notice of it and drags his tongue across his bottom lip, "So you want to play dirty, hmm?" He takes a look at Solar and catches his eye, "You better move away," He gets up from his seat and pats his fellow kitty on the back, "If you don't want to melt."

The threat was enough for Solar to hoist the cat underneath his arm and make a run for it. "Good luck!" He shouts, to either of them. Seeing that his best friend had gone to safety, Blaze snorts at the comment. He doesn't need luck. He already has something more valuable.

"What's your plan, you cold turkey?!"

"T-Turkey?" Thorn chokes on the word, trying hard to contain his laugh. This isn't good, I should be serious! He told himself, but he couldn't help it. "I'll give it to you, salamander. I think that you'd make a good water pet too."