✕㊃ | Stripped of Sight [1]

- EVERY WISH IS OUR COMMAND,
WHEN WE FIND OURSELVES IN NEVER,
NEVERLAND. (neverland, zendaya)

As promised, they were to come back to the classroom once school ended for them the next day

As promised, they were to come back to the classroom once school ended for them the next day. Solar was waiting right outside the school gate for his peers, dismissing his friends once they invited him for a hangout. He couldn't risk ignoring the spirit's request; the threat is probably real. Whatever that psycho-headed Wonder is planning, he thinks, it's probably bad.

"Solar!" He hears his name from the crowd of students walking out of the lobby. The boy shuts his phone off and stands on his toes to look for the source of the sound.

"Here!" Solar sees a hand waving not far from where he stood, and he picks up his bag swiftly before joining the group of two. Yaya and Ying were searching around for any signs of Gopal. Fang presumably, was too embarrassed to go to school because of his appearance.

The chocolate-skinned guy was nowhere to be seen after some time. There's barely anyone left in the campus area, as they all immediately went home on a free Friday.

Too bad the five of them had things to tend to.

Gopal finally emerges from the corner of the building, "Sorry I'm late!" He shouts from afar, raising his arm to greet them, "Something came up!"

"It's alright." The three of them answers, stopping their chat.

And together, they walked towards the abandoned school building. Unknowingly though, a dark puddle shows itself, following the trail of those five, particular learners.

 Unknowingly though, a dark puddle shows itself, following the trail of those five, particular learners

"Are we supposed to do that satan-calling ritual again?"

"Dunno." Gopal quips, stashing both hands in the patches of his varsity jacket, "We should probably knock or something. Oh, wait." He notices the outnumbered presence, "Where's Fang?"

"Right here." Yaya slings her bag down gently and zips it open. Inside, lays a soft, purple fur-ball. "He was too embarrassed to go home." She rolls her eyes with a smile, "So he lied and told his parents that he's staying over at a friend's home for a couple of weeks. At least, until Thorn somehow reverses him back to his human form."