㊉㊈ | Puzzle Pieces [3]

'CAUSE THE DRINKS BRING BACK THE MEMORIES
OF EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH.
(memories, maroon 5)

"H-Holy! Y-You're really alive!" When Blaze saw the familiar, bright blue eyes, he instantly jumped on the boy and hugged him tight, never wanting to let go

"H-Holy! Y-You're really alive!" When Blaze saw the familiar, bright blue eyes, he instantly jumped on the boy and hugged him tight, never wanting to let go. "I-I can't believe this!" His head whips to Earthquake and Thorn, who both sighs in relief. "How did you guys do it?!"

Thorn grins, "Do you really wanna know?"

"Obviously!" Blaze was hugging Cyclone on all fours, his arms around the awoken boy's neck and his legs around the smaller frame's waist, almost as if they were in a judo fight. Cyclone, who was starting to hyperventilate, hits his hand. "Oh shoot- sorry bro!"

"Oops! It's a secret~!" The green-eyed apparition teases. This made Blaze visibly vexed and no longer after that, they got into another squabble, with fists involved and calling each other names.

Earthquake chuckles, "Back to the old days."

"I-I'm sorry.." She perks up at the sound of Cyclone, who was sitting on the floor with a dazed look, "I-I.. where am I?" He looks up, blue eyes laced with confusion, "And who are you?" 

A frown tugs on the woman's lips, but she curves it upwards, "Sorry for the confusion, my dear. You're in the Third Wonder's secret room as of now." She tilts her head, "Do you remember anything?"

Discouraged, Cyclone shook his head. "No.."

Ah yes, Earthquake's eyes brimmed with sadness. The effects of forced reincarnation. "So you don't remember anything about yourself?" To which the boy does the same action. "I see." One will lose their memories when separated from their brain

In other words, they'll be another complete stranger, but withholds the same ability to do things they once did; just not the recollection of things they've done with people in the past. 

"I'm Earthquake," She takes his hand, "And you're Cyclone."

"C-Can you tell me what's happening?" 

"You've just been granted a second shot at living, my boy."

Both Thorn and Blaze stops their fight, heads turned at the current scene. "He doesn't remember?" The fiery boy asks, just to confirm once more. Earthquake nods, her hands tighter with Cyclone's weakened ones. "T-Then.." He gulps, "What's the p-point?"

"That's not what we revived him for, you idiot!" Thorn smacks the back of Blaze's head, who rubs the spot whilst glaring daggers at the apparition, "There's a chance that he'll get his memories back, but we're not the ones to do it."

"Oh." Blaze understood what they're saying.

With similar features to Thorn and Solar, as well as his erased, non-existent remembrance about any of them, it would be hard for either of them to go back into the same relationship they had in the past. Thorn puts a finger on his chin. It was like a bridge that broke down, only to be rebuilt once more. A new chance, just stronger and forever.