㊉㊇ | Puzzle Pieces [2]

— NOW I WISH WE'VE NEVER MET, CUZ' YOU'RE
TOO HARD TO FORGET. (lie to me, 5sos)

"So, what are we going to do about Cyclone?" Blaze asks, resting his chin on his open palm as the two spirits in front of him engaged in a conversation about a topic he doesn't care enough to know about

"So, what are we going to do about Cyclone?" Blaze asks, resting his chin on his open palm as the two spirits in front of him engaged in a conversation about a topic he doesn't care enough to know about. "You said that we can somehow transfer his soul to another body?"

"Yes, it's possible." Earthquake smooths her puffed skirt, "I still possess the ability to bring the dead to life, with the condition of an untainted soul. And of course, a body to insert it into."

"Are we supposed to go graveyard digging?!"

"Don't get your hopes up, Blazie!" Thorn chirps, holding both of Earth's hands in his, "I have the perfect medium for you." To which the woman beams from ear-to-ear, "Would you like to see him?"

More questions filled Blaze's head. There's so many things hidden about the green-eyed apparition. But first and foremost, he had to get this out of his head; "How in the hell did you manage to get one? D-Did you kill someone?" Horror etches all over his face.

"No, you salamander." Thorn grins, "I just happen to have one at my disposal~!" He stands up, rocking on the balls of his feet and shouts, "Boboiboy! Come out here."

 At the sound of the apparition's voice, a silhouette appears at the doorway, and in steps what he names as Boboiboy. The boy looked exactly like Thorn, as well as Solar. Blaze shudders at the eerie similarity; just why did the supernatural have something like this?

"Oh," Earth exclaims the obvious, "He looks just like you!"

"Yup~!" Thorn says in a sing-sang voice, popping off and appearing behind the doll-like figure, "This is a product of my secret, experimental project." He puts his hand on both of Boboiboy's shoulders with a hidden grin. "Do you like him?"

Secret, experiment project? Sounds suspish.

"Hell nah!" Blaze stood up, pointing at Boboiboy's lifeless-like body. "He looks just like you, and I don't like you! I'm going to end up seeing Cycy in a differently, you idiot." 

"Y-You don't like me? WAHHHH!" Thorn burst into tears.

"Stop acting so dramatic, will you?!" 

"Now, now, boys.." Earthquake breaks into cold sweat. It's been a long time since she's witnessed a family feud after half a century, "Let's not overreact, shall we? And yes," She nods at Thorn, who had been faking his cry. "He's an acceptable build."

"Great!" Thorn jumps around like a kid, "Off to work~!"

Blaze could only sit there and watch as the former Life Guardian and Thorn fuss over Cyclone's body. "Can I help with something?" He offers, pushed by the idea that the passed Wonder was his friend too. Correction; is his friend. And that'll never change. "I know I'm bad at this.. but.."