✕㊅ | Stripped of Sight [3]

- BUT IT'S NOT POSSIBLE, PLUS I'M NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SELF-MADE
OBSTACLES; PUT MY HEART IN A
HOSPITAL. (selfish, madison beer)

Solar awoke, feeling a sharp pain in the right side of his head

Solar awoke, feeling a sharp pain in the right side of his head. He groans, blinking his eyes, because all he could see is nothing but pure darkness. All around him though, are sounds of friction. Chairs were falling, tables were banging against each other, and he could vaguely hear the breaths of his friends.

Speaking of which, did he pass out again? He uses his right arm to prop himself upright and scowls that the sound of a pained meow. There's a cat? His memory is a blur, F-Fang? Was that his name? He pats around, touching the hard floor repeatedly.

So useless, he thinks to himself. Without my eyes.

His headache is growing worse by every second, and so does the throb in his eyeballs. Thorn didn't technically pierce his eyes out- he merely took his vision. His only way of ever experiencing the world, in exchange for his dead brother.

But if his brother truly revived, then where is he?

That doesn't matter now. An ear-splitting roar catches his attention, and his sense told him to duck. A gush of wind almost made him slip, but he maintains his hard posture. Not afar, he could hear a familiar voice cheering, "Aye! Quick reflexes you got there, kid!"

"Solar!" Someone wrapped their hands around his left arm, "You're awake!" He let them guide him to wherever they were, seeing that he hadn't stumbled on any obstacle along the way.

Yaya kicks a leftover stone piece and tugs on Solar's arm, indicating that the path is clear. "Be careful," She says, watching the fight scene warily, "He shouldnt've taken your eyes for this. Why does he want them so bad?"

"F-Fu.. re.."

"What?!" She yells over the noise, and pushes his head down. Together, they huddled in the corner, barely missing another wave of attack. "Holdon, let's get out of here real quick."

They started to break into a run. How big can this class get anyway?

"My eyes," Solar pants, squeezing her hand, "T-They can predict things. I-I'm born with them. I can foresee the future, b-but.." They halt to a stop, and he crouches on the floor once Yaya pulls his hand down. His voice turns small, "It's not a prediction. It's more of a.."

His next words were blown away.

The Tengus screeches in pain, howling as a deafening thud hits the floor. "W-What's happening? Can you describe it to me?" Solar pleads to the girl. "H-Hello? Yaya..? Yaya?!"