㊉㊂ | Spirit Conference

- YOU EXIST, IN MY HEART.
I'LL BE YOUR HOME. (dear dream, nct)

Blaze was throwing another tantrum, just like he always does on a daily basis

Blaze was throwing another tantrum, just like he always does on a daily basis. He hits his head against the wall on purpose, as he groans, "What are we going to do?" Ice rolls his eyes at his companion, drifting by the complaining latter, "Ice! Answer me! We're both in this mess together, remember?!"

"You act like its the worse case scenario." His friend answers with a raspy voice. Because of Blaze's never-ending cussing at his 'bad luck', he was lacking sleep. And for once in his lifetime, he felt tired. "This is all your fault, hothead. Accept it."

"You-!" Blaze wanted to punch the other boy, but dismisses the thought. It isn't worth his time, and they're about to arrive in the grand boundary anyway.

Once Ice strides near the designated room, the heavy doors open with an old, oddly pleasing creak. Blaze follows behind him as they both enter the royal elevator. Why was there an elevator in a room? Nobody knew the answer to. Apparently, whoever held this grand meeting loves all the extra additions as a multi-functioning decor.

Ice silently presses the button with the number 8 on it. The door closes with a ding, and they both took the time to enjoy the ride down. Unlike what people would expect, the order starts from the very top- meaning that it would be the second last floor.

Classical music streams through the mini speakers in the corner of the square lift; Blaze held his inner anger. He absolutely despises classic. "I'm going to kill myself if I stay in here any longer."

Not long later, they arrived. The landing doors open swiftly, allowing the two to step outside. Here, the air is different. There's a vague smell of flowers and cinnamon, to which they wrap their scarfs around their faces to avoid it. It's been ten years ever since they've whiffed it.

"Cut me some slack, will ya'?!" A shout came from somewhere in the misty hall. Blaze and Ice looks at each other and walks towards the direction of the voice. "I just came here!"

Both turn a corner to see a certain boy shouting at a much taller one, who was wearing a white overcoat adorned with lightning red patterns on it. The shorter latter had a blue windbreaker on and a beanie, his light brown hair poking among the slips.

"Cyclone, Thunderstorm!" Blaze calls them respectively, and the duo turns to them. All traces of upset was gone from the beanie-wearing boy's face. He rushes to hug his friend, "It's been so long since I've seen you guys! Holy cow, you got an upgrade?"

 He rushes to hug his friend, "It's been so long since I've seen you guys! Holy cow, you got an upgrade?"