㊉㊀ | The New Student [5]

- TRUTH HURTS, NEEDED SOMETHING MORE
EXCITING. (truth hurts, lizzo)

The day ended sooner than he expected

"Hey, Boboiboy- how long are you planning to stay here?" Solar turns to his new friend, who places a finger on his chin in deep thought. "We should hang out sometime. I can introduce you to my other friend, Blaze." He smiles, hopeful.

"Sorry, Solar." Boboiboy shifts his foot, "I don't know."

"W-What do you mean?"

The boy looks up from his phone with an evident scowl, "I just got news from my original school." He types in something into the device, shuts it off, and faces Solar. "I think I might have to go in three days."

Solar blinks, "I-I.. What? W-Why?"

"I hate to say this to you but," A look of regret crosses his eyes, but Boboiboy musters all his courage to tell him anyway. "They received rumors that this school is cursed, or whatnot." He waves both hands, "N-Not that I believe it or anything! But it's funny how they're willing to take me back despite them being the ones begging for me to come here."

Cursed? Solar raises a brow, "I've never heard of it."

Boboiboy grins,"Really?! Aw, that's unfortunate.. Let's hangout tomorrow, I'll tell you all about it!" He seems excited about it, so Solar could only manage a stiff nod. Tomorrow's Saturday anyway, he thinks, smiling at Boboiboy's little victory dance. It won't hurt.

"Alright then!" His friend hoists his bag over his shoulder, grinning, "I have somewhere to be." His voice drops to a whisper, "I forgot to submit my homework today."

The latter shakes his head in dismay, "Boboiboy.."

"Welp! Gotta blast!" He runs away, not looking back

Solar exhales, amused by his friend. Day two of moving here and he didn't do his work? He's a recipe for chaos and failure. Just like Blaze, he reminds himself on the boy. Oh right, I should probably check up on him. He fishes out his phone and starts walking to the abandoned building.