✐ WISH UPON A STAR

— IF "I LOVE YOU" WAS A PROMISE, WOULD YOU
BREAK IT, IF YOU'RE HONEST?
(idontwannabeyouanymore, billie eillish)

— IF "I LOVE YOU" WAS A PROMISE, WOULD YOUBREAK IT, IF YOU'RE HONEST?(idontwannabeyouanymore, billie eillish)

Thorn extends his hand out to his brother, who happily accepts it.

He hops up, getting hoisted by the supernatural and sits next to him on the rooftop. They were currently placed above the library, a clear glass acting as a rooftop. Stars gleamed in the sky, sparkling down on them. The twins stare at the never-ending space, it's horizon spanning; they couldn't see the end at all. Like a dome of galaxy over their head.

The green-eyed apparition moves his eyes to the human boy beside him and tucks his head on his folded arms. A soft smile appears on his lips. After all these years, he's finally able to physically interact with his brother, and let everything he's kept secret go.

His heart twists; in a good way. So this is what love is.

"Hey Solar," He calls, reaching out to touch the boy on the back. Solar turns back, a huge smile imprinted on his face that mirrored his exact same smile. "I love you."

"I love you too." Solar answers without hesitation, as he sat down on the shingles next to his spirit brother. His golden eyes were filled with so much love and adoration, and the tears wells up in his eyes. "Urgh," he says, "I'm going to cry if you don't stop looking at me like that."

Thorn's grin grew. "My baby brother's a crybaby, eh?"

Solar purses his lips, shaking his head. But the tears that rolled down his cheeks say otherwise, and he laughs, freely, "I-I'm just really happy.." Thorn inches closer to him, wrapping him in an one-arm hug. "I'm really really really glad that I get to see you alive."

"Me too," The Sixth Wonder's smile never faded; though his muscles ached, he was too fixed up in his euphoric state. "It's been too long since I've last seen you. You know, you've never got to make your wish." 

"That's okay." Solar replies, "I don't need it anymore. I have you," He snorts at Thorn's expression; a reply to his cringe confession. "Hey, I'm serious alright? I don't need wishes. My only wish came true- and I'm more than satisfied."

"Aww~!" Thorn coos, snuggling close to him.

Finger make their way through Solar's tuft, brown hair. They leaned on each other, Solar's head onto Thorn's shoulder and the latter above his head. In the sky, a star passed by them.

"Look!" Thorn stands, pointing at it, "A wishing star!"

"Quick, make a wish." He clasps Solar's hand in his, lacing their digits together. Thorn closes his eyes, mumbling words underneath his breath as the latter watches him with wide orbs. Eventually, he joins his twin, making a yearning of his own.

At the same time, they opened their eyes to see each other smiling. Solar smiles, eyes turning into soft crescents, "Let's exchange what we wished for at the same time." To which the other boy nods in agreement. "One, two.. three!"

"I wish for..!"

-END

-END.