Excitement

Larry POV

I walk alongside Todd on the sidewalk. He was talking to us all about something. Probably ghosts or some shit. I, for one, didn't believe in ghosts. My mind drifts off.

"Hey, Larry Face." Sal's voice pulls me away from thinking about my next painting.

"Yeah, Sally Face?"

"Wanna hang out later tonight?" He asks.

"Sure, why not." I reply, smiling.

He's really cute,... I realize. How did I not notice this before?

We end up back at the apartments. We all head to our respective apartments.

Sal POV, later

I head down to the basement, ready to just hang out with my friend. I'd been having a lot of fun with my new friends, realizing now that my old ones sucked.

"The door's open!" Larry calls when I knock on the apartment door.

"Hey, man." I say. "Normally you're in your mancave. What are you doing in the out?"

"Har har." Larry says sarcastically. "I went to get the mail and I got some good news."

"Oh?" I ask, going over to look over his shoulder.

"I got tickets to the next Sanity's Fall concert." He says holding up 5 tickets.

"Holy shit, really?!" I ask, bouncing excitedly.

"Yeah. I was lucky enough to get 5." Larry says, obviously proud he was able to get the tickets.

"This is so fucking awesome!" I take one of the tickets. "Wait,...."

Larry looked smug. "What?"

"How the HELL did you get VIP tickets?! You're broke as hell!"

"My mom chipped in. She knew we'd all be happy to meet the band." Larry had the biggest smile on his face.

And so did I.