Jealousy

Larry POV

I lay my head on my pillow. I let myself fall into the thoughts that had been swarming my head for the past few hours.

That Johnathan guy looks a bit suspicious. I close my eyes. But I guess that's just because I'm jealous. I can't let myself be bitter. All that matters is that Sal is happy.

***

"Morning, everyone," Sal comes out of his room.

He's definitely sounds happier than usual. I smile at him. "Morning, Sal."

Sal sits next to me and takes off his prosthetic. Todd was actually downstairs today so we were being forced to actually eat the stuff he kept in the house. This caused much cringing coming from Sal and I.

"Guys, you're being dramatic," Todd sighs.

"Whaaaaat?! No I'm not!" I exclaim.

"You're just mean!" Sal adds.

We both laugh.

It was nice to forget how jealous I was.

***

"Who's that?" I ask when I notice that Sal's phone was continuously going off while we mess around on the gaming console.

Sal glances at his phone. "Ah, it's Johnathan. I promised I'd call him today."

"Aw, but we were getting close to the boss," I complain.

"We can do that later, Lar," Sal replies, getting up.

"Yeah,... later,...." I mumble to myself as he goes into his room.