Grown up

Sal POV

"I can't believe you," I complain teasingly as I pick up.

"What?" it sounded like Johnathan was smiling.

"I was hanging out with my friend and you were just spamming me," I respond.

"Mm," Johnathan hums.

Larry POV

I could hear them talking in Sal's bedroom. I was just was sitting on the couch and I could actually hear them talk from here. I remember very distinctively that when Todd and Neil started dating, they'd talk very loudly on the phone. Guess it's a new couples thing.

I give a loud sigh and toss my controller aside. I felt absolutely depressed right now. There was no way I could seduce Sal now that he had a serious boyfriend. I lay my head back and frown.

Better get over it, Larry. No use keeping a silly little crush now that you've supposedly grown up. I chide myself.

Sal POV

"Ok, ok, I'll talk to you later," I say, positively giddy by now.

"Bye, Sally. See you Thursday," Johnathan says.

And then I hang up. I sit on my bed, smiling. Two years ago, if you told me I would be dating a hot guy, I would've laughed at you.

I then get up and head back out into the living room. "Hey, Lar, let's beat that boss up."

But Larry was passed out on the couch. I frown. Who knew Larry could fall asleep so fast.

I go back into my room and lie on the bed. It was time to go to sleep, I guess. I haven't been sleeping well, so why not nap.