Beginning

Tales be told about the elysium of mankind decades ago. Where people roam freely without the borders, without set of rules. Where life depends on the hands of man and never dictated for survival. Where life's never in any danger for extinction.

Until the dark age of the realm, a priest from the council open up the power of the dark giving way the escape of the lord of darkness, Marcus Vanclair, a bloodlust vampire who started to almost wipe all humans and started building his kingdom.

The council started building its walls, started building a city of lights, where darkness can never lurk inside and humans are free from the darkness of the outside.

The council trained young orphans to guard the city with their lives. Orphans whose parents or families are killed by a vampire, ambush or simply died due to sickness.

Priest and priestess are chosen based on their intelligence and strength. Meanwhile average minds are classified as soldiers under the command of the priest or priestess.

Later on, population grew faster in the city that the council decided to build a village, some families where transported to the villages from all direction.

The village of the north, Silleret
The village of the east, Bermont
The village of the west, Pembrook
The village of the south, Vilmore.

Generations to generations. Decades over decades. War over war. The village and the city stand still until time. Priest and priestess took over the villages for few years until I was ordained by the council the next priestess of the village of the south, the guardian of Vilmore.