Chapter 18

I can feel my wound slowly healing as blood drip inside my system. Kung hindi sana mabilis akong itinulak ni Angus sabay hatak kay Larco palayo ay hindi ko pa sana titigilan. I know how to control my thirst I already did that for years but hearing his reason for helping me I kind of want to drain his blood just a little bit.

"Sorry brother got carried away."

I grin as I lick the last drop of blood I took from him. I inhale deeply and let my body restart. Nang biglang yumanig ang buong barko ay agad kaming napatingin sa malawak na karagatan..Kahit na malayo na kami sa isla ay nakasunod parin ang mga naiads na nagpailaw sa madilim na gabi.

"Serpeant." Mahinang saad ni Cerberus kasabay ng paghampas sa barko ng galamay ng isang malaking nilalang. We all parted in different direction as the serpeant's long tail swayed in any part of the ship. We will all die if we won't find this monster's weakness. I run towards the main deck and jump high using my vampire ability. Using my air whip I encircle it to its head and pull it hard. Nang masigurong hindi na masyadong makakapaminsala at makagalaw ang kanyang ulo ay patakbong tinusok ni Angus ang kaniyang mga mata.

The monster shriek in pain as its tail keeps on destroying the ship. Ophelia chanted a spell and a huge water sword appear and strike the serpeant's body for a couple of times before the monster throw Ophelia to the other side of the ship using its tail which cut her spell.

Cerberus back up Verleen by giving her a clear sight with aiming towards the serpeant's other eye. He use his power and cut the mast of his own ship to give her a clearer shot. As Jay and Demor climb towards the wiggling body of the serpeant aiming to kill it by its head since the body of the serpeant is covered with huge scales that made it its armor.

I scan the whole place and look for Larco. Nakita kong pilit siyang itinatayo ni Eulises habang inaalalayan siya nito sa isang balikat dahil na rin sa aking pagiging makasarili kanina. Putlang putla si Larco na halos wala nang lakas maglakad mag-isa.

"Take them to safety." I whisper in the wind. Like a robot with its own intelligence, the wind created a sphere consisting of air and took both of them to I don't know where but at least in a safe place. My last gaze is with Eulises shouting my name and Larco looking at me in his empty eyes. He nod and smile at me like he wanted to see me after this battle.

The monster wanted to sink the ship. I saw Cerberus look at his ship with a broken heart. I know he is upset. He has been living with this ship for how many years. This ship is his life so it must be hard seeing it slowing tearing into pieces.

"Abandon ship!" Malakas niyang sigaw sabay hila kay Verleen patungo sa aking kinatatayuan. I created another ball of air and have both of them inside traveling to the same place the wind took Larco and Eulises. The same thing goes with Ophelia and Jay. I scan the whole place still with the monster trying to sink the ship to the bottom of the sea as his tail slowly tearing it apart.

Where is Demor and Angus?

Naglaglagan na ang ibang mga parte ng barko pero nagawa ko pa rin itong maiwasan. I use my speed, looking for the both of them. My eyes stop on two men sitting at the door towards the cabin. My heart began to beat abnormally when I smell human blood.

No.

Nasa kandungan na ni Angus ang naghihingalong si Demor na may malaking sugat sa bandang tiyan na umabot hanggang likuran. I hold his hands for I know he needs it.