Meet the Crew

We're the Pogues.
And our mission this summer is to have a good time,
all the time.

☀️

A boy stood on a roof, one foot dangling off the edge, a beer in hand

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck?" Another voice called out. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival."

Pope stood underneath the roof a drill in hand.

"Hm." John B licked his finger testing the wind direction. "Should I do it?"

"Do a flip!" A girl yelled, slumped on the scaffolding beside him.

"Yeah, jump" Pope called out. "I'll shoot you on the way down."

"You're gonna shoot me?"

As the two boys had a mock fight, another girl appeared from inside.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers."

"Of course they are, why wouldn't they?" A blonde called, sat on the scaffolding beside the brunette.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?"

"Not the rich." The first girl stated, staring out at the ocean with a beer can on her lips.

"I can't have cold towels" JJ protested.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie called up to John B.

"Where's the fun in that?" Lea finished her beer, John B pointing at her in agreement.

"Don't spill that beer, I'm not giving you another one." JJ shouted up, passing Lea another beer.

"Watch him spill it," Lea turned to JJ, just as the wind picked up and John B lost his balance.

The beer can fell, splattering to the floor.

"Of course you did, like right when I said that,"

Kie turned to Lea rolling her eyes, "smooth."

Pope walked over to the edge of the deck as everyone continued to groan at John B. "Hey, uh, security's here. Let's wrap it up."

"'About time, baby!" Lea whooped, climbing down the scaffolding.

"Boys came early today," John B began walking down the roof.