Aggie, you bitch

Lea woke up on the hard sofa, Kie's hand on her face

Pushing it aside, she sat up, running a hand through her unruly dark hair.

"Morning Lea," John B called out from the fridge. "Morning Kie"

Kie let out a groan, whilst Lea stood up, stretching. "Morning."

As she walked past John B she gave him a brief hug from behind, his eyes on a photo of his dad.

Slightly cold, Lea made her way to the bathroom. "Hey, did I leave my jumper in your room?"

"Don't go in there!" John B said, too late.

Opening the door, Lea found JJ on top of a random girl. The two jolted up, JJ immediately shouting at Lea to close the door.

"Good morning, I guess?" rubbing her eyes groggily, Lea looked around the room, "have you seen my jumper anywhere-"

Before she could finish JJ had thrown a pillow at her.

"I'm going! I'm going! Jesus, JJ, calm down." The girl walked out, shutting the door behind her. "Kie, move over."

Climbing onto the sofa beside her, Lea wrapped the blanket around her.

"I'm sorry bubba." Kie whispered.

"I just wanted a jumper." Lea pulled a sad face.

"You could get one from your house."

"That's so far away."

"Lea its less than three hundred feet away."

"Hmm so far." Lea could hardly keep her eyes open.

"Hey did you hear about that hurricane coming towards us?"

Lea looked over at Kie, "the what?"

☀️

"It's a double overhead out there, bro

"It's a double overhead out there, bro." John B yelled over the pouring rain and heavy winds.

"Double overhead? Those aren't surfable waves, bro." Pope moved up beside him.