Redfield

Back in the VW bus, the Pogues were off on another adventure

"My dad's trying to give me a message," John B insisted, although the other Pogues weren't buying it.

"If it helps you believe, John B" Kie said gently, sat beside him in the passenger seat.

Pope was sat behind her, JJ behind John B, Lea laying down on the floor in the middle.

"Look I don't need a therapy session okay? Look I'm not tripping out!"

"It's okay to trip, bro-" JJ tried.

"Look my dad's missing, okay?" John B snapped. "You don't know what it's like to have the person closest to you vanish and then have no idea what happened. Just wake up every morning wondering."

"It's been almost a year," Kie said gently.

Lea turned her head to Pope, who still looked unsure, mouthing 'therapy for sure.'

"Hey, he could have been kidnapped. That's definitely a possibility." JJ chimed in.

"Yeah, could be in a Soviet sub getting interrogated by the KGB somewhere." Pope added.

"Absolutely, or Atlantis."

"JJ" Kie shut him up before turning back to John B. "Look, what do you think the message is?"

"Redfield. Redfield lighthouse. My dad's favourite place."

☀️

Climbing out of the VW bus, Lea looked up at the towering lighthouse

"Right. Here's what's going to happen. JJ, you're going to post up here and keep an eye out for bogeys." John B explained.

"Wait, why me?"

"Because you're not coming."

"Why?"

"Look JJ, there are independent and dependent variables. You're an independent-"