Roadtrip

"Mom! Look! It's that guy! Right there

"Mom! Look! It's that guy! Right there." Some kid, no doubt a Kook, pointed at the car.

"Come on! Seriously?" Lea did not need this kind of negativity right now.

"Shit." Kie stated.

"We got a snitch. Pope, turn the car on." JJ tapped Pope's shoulder urgently.

"We get $25,000 if we find him." The boy shouted obnoxiously loud.

"Oh, give it a rest!" Lea snapped, "we can all read!"

"Ok, Lea. Yelling at a ten year old is not helping!" Kie looked around to see the commotion caused.

"Hey!" Lea jumped as a man pounded on the window. "He's right there!"

Lea grabbed her flannel, throwing it over John B as he turned towards her, hiding his face.

"Pope, let's wrap this up!" Lea tried to shield John B.

"We gotta go!" Kie cried.

"Turn the car on!" JJ shouted.

"Hey, I found him first!" The boy shouted.

"Like hell you did, you little bastard!" The man looked up.

"I think you'll find we found him first, fucker!" Lea shouted before turning to John B, the others yelling at Pope. "You are so lucky I love you John B, one wrong move and I'm selling you."

Lea yelped as the car suddenly jerked forward, smashing into the car in front. JJ's hands immediately grabbed her as she fell across the seat. "Pope! Jeez!"

"We're trying to not die," Lea rubbed her head where she'd smacked it on Kie's seat.

"Dude! Back up."

"Woah!" Lea cried as Pope, instead of backing up, continued driving straight into the car in front, "dude! I don't have a seatbelt!"

"It's okay!" JJ shouted. "Pope, just go!"

As they pulled out of the queue, Lea leant further over John B, leaning over the window. "Hey! Get out of the way!" The onlookers stumbled as Pope drove straight over the grass.

"Sorry!"

Lea nearly fell out as Pope spun around the corner, John B grabbing her arm as JJ yanked her back in, "nope. Not happening."

Falling back in, Lea had a leg over John B, the other awkwardly bent beneath her. Her head was by JJ's window, her upper body sprawled over JJ. "Can you drive?!" Lea practically screeched, her head spinning.

"What are you doing?" Kie cried at the same time.

"We'll bump out!" JJ tried to grab onto the door as the three in the back were flung around.