John B = Kook & Idiot?

Lea sat on the arm of JJ's chair, all of the Pogues' eyes on the newcomer Sarah Cameron, sat on the sofa adjacent

JJ's arm was around Lea's waist, Pope sat on a stool the other side of JJ, Kie stood up and pacing, clearly fuming.

"No effing way!" She yelled. "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?"

John B, sat on the arm of the sofa, looked at the other Pogues.

"I dunno," Pope shook his head quickly.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ put his hand on his chest.

"You know I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing." Kie raged. "A Pogue thing."

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope agreed.

"Thank you!"

"When are you not?" John B demanded.

"I dunno, I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably."

"It's true," JJ tilted his head in Pope's direction, "most relaxed I've ever seen him."

"That's cute, guys." Lea ruffled JJ's hair.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her here." Kie glared at Sarah.

Lea couldn't help feel sorry for the girl. She stood behind Kie, 1000% but she couldn't imagine being in Sarah's place right then.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah said, frustrated.

"Then leave." Kie snapped.

Sarah scoffed, turning to John B, "I told you."

"Told him what exactly?" Kie turned to John B. "That you're liar?"

"No that you're a shit-talking bitch." Sarah snapped back.

Lea inhaled, slapping JJ's knee as he whipped out a dollar and held it out to Pope, "money's on Kie."

As the three began discussing who would win, Pope arguing that he didn't want Sarah, the girls continued bickering.

"Everybody shut up!" John B yelled. "Kie, you are my best friend, right? And Sarah you're... You're my..."

"Say it." She whispered.

"You're my girlfriend."