Chapter 1

Name:Kim Y/N
Age:18
Status:single and unlucky
(*BTW ENGLISH ISN'T MY NATIVE SO THERE WILL BE GRAMMAR AND MISTAKES SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE*💜)
🔞CONTAINS CUSSING,INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR,AND VIOLENCE 🔞

^Background check^
Y/N's family information is unknown siblings and parents information are also unknown. No one knows much about her background since she keeps her private life private. she is 18 years old, she works on a cafe double shifts.
Shes calls herself "unlucky" since parents passed, and she hasn't heard anything from her brother for 10 years. All her relationships failed. Reason is cheating and lost of interests.

today Y/N was working morning and night shifts since she needs the money. her day was normal as usual. But the TV in the cafe mentioned bad weather such as heavy rain fall and and a few lightning storms.
Y/N's POV:ahh shoot I forgot to bring my umbrella, I'm so doomed.
while Y/N was in her little world her manager spoke.
Manager:hey Y/N are you sure you will be able to make it home today? The news said it will be rough.
Y/N warmly smiled and said
Y/N:Oh I'm okay sir, but I don't have an umbrella with me, i didn't think it would rain today.
Y/N's manager was kinda worried since she works at night and there's a lot of mafia involved problems in this city lately.
Manager:Y/N you can take my umbrella tonight since I'll be going with my car.
He kindly offered Y/N his umbrella since she walks home after work and she never misses her job.
Y/N thanked him and told him she would return it tomorrow.

5 fours have passed it was 11:00 pm, and it was the manager and Y/N left at the cafe and thanked his kind manager for offering her an umbrella.
While walking back to her apartment she felt uneasy, like someone was watching her, she dealt with a lot of strangers in her life so she has good Instincts. she has been walking for 10 minutes but the feeling never left.
While making a turn, some stranger from the back grabbed her from the waist and covered her mouth with some sort of handkerchief making her feel dizzy and passed out. The last feeling she felt was someone carrying her, then it went all black.

Y/N was waking up only to see everything black, she realized that she has a blindfold on.
Y/N's POV:my head..what the heck-
while she was processing everything a guys voice interrupted her.
???:Trust me guys I'm sure the boss has reasons why he wants her,probably for money or control.
And then the stranger untied Y/N's blind fold. The strangers looks at her and they awed.w
???:Oh my..she's beautiful what the-
Y/N immediately Blushed after he said those words
Y/N: what the hell do you guys want from me huh??? *the guys were shocked, they never expected those fierce words would come out of an angels mouth*
???:oh don't worry doll, we won't do anything to you.
Y/N:oh then at least tell me your names you all look the same. *in her voice she seemed annoyed but inside she was trembling*
Jimin:I don't see why not ri- wait..we do not look the same!!!! Anyways..I'm jimin.
JungKook:I'm JungKook but please call me kook.
J-Hope:I'm J-Hope, But call me Hobi *Hobi has this smile that brights up the whole world*
Hobi:right next to me is jin hyung.
*That named echoed in my mind For so long, all the happy and peaceful memories all came back rushing in.*
this Jin guy was hesitantl, actually..he looks like he's observing me. Until he saw something in my arm.*
Jin:It cant be...
he took a closer look and he looked sad
Jin:you can't be her right? she's dead...
Y/N:What are you talking about?... *i was worried he will do something to me but instead he untied the ropes and held my arms looking at my eyes*
Jimin:HEY Jin careful she will get away we wouldn't want that or else we'll be killed!
*Jin didn't listen instead he looked into my eyes as if he reminds them of something*
Jin:My Angel my sunshine~
*Everyone was shocked because they never heard Jin sang before, Y/N immediately recognizes the song*
Jin&Y/N:Your the wings that took me to cloud 9~~ *they both looked at each other, Y/N was clearly crying*
Y/N:O..Oppa Jin?..*her voice cracked as she said the words that she hasn't said for 10 years.
Jin:My precious little angel..*jin cried and that shocked the guys the most since they haven't seen Jin cried for 9 years they have been Together. Y/N was yelling at Jin while crying*
Y/N:OPPA WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?? *jin clearly heard the pain in her sisters tone of voice.*
Y/N:you left me just like mom and dad..*this time everyone turned silent since they know how it feels to loose your parents*
Jin:I know..I saw you in the accident,I thought you were gone..the last piece of who i am.*Jin's tone of voice seems like he was in pain*
Y/N:heh..your crying you idiot.
Jin:You never changed huh sis?. *jin&Y/N giggled*
JungKook:wait your related? clearly Jin is adopted right? he doesn't have the same beauty as Her!!
Jin:YAHHHHH! CAN YOU SEE MY HANDSOME FACE YOU GIANT DUMPLING!!
*everyone laughed but it immediately went serious, Jin took a huge sigh*
Jin:Y/N I'm sorry your in this mess, your life is already hell I would help you but I can't..we can't let you go..you need to stay here in this mansion.
Jimin:Yeah Y/N where sorry, we can't do anything about it, we need to follow our orders.
Y/N:what are you guys talking about?
Jin:all I can tell you is that I'm in a gang Y/N..we've been gangs for 10 years now..that's why I couldn't go back home..and now the gang leader has eyes on you, you need to be careful.
*Y/N was angry but she understood him, instead of being angry and sad she smiled brightly*
Y/N:Don't worry Oppa..I understand..I'm a strong girl!
*Her actions were unexpected to everyone.*
Jin:heh..I know you were always a strong girl.

^Suddenly a deep voice entered the room^
To be continued...

💜Please tell me what you think so far ^ - ^ I'm new so I only know the basics of making ff's💜
💜I know I have a lot of grammar errors but trust me my English test was 90 it is low af, I will try to improve(^∇^)💜
‼️also the cover and pictures are from Pintrest, please send some love in pintrest for making this cover‼️
I will soon make my own cover don't worry (๑>◡<๑)