Chapter 10

^previously^
Taehyung:"How do you feel about last night?"

Y/N:"Tae! Where literally eating"

Taehyung:"Answer me jagi" he gave a innocent yet evil smirk.

Y/N:"Fine..it was..amazing.." I was blushing hard.

Taehyung:"hm glad you enjoyed it, so today I was planning to explore Hawaii do you want to come with me?"

Y/N:"maybe?..."I was un sure.

^present^
I really wanted Taehyung to hangout with the guys. They only hangout when they're on missions or something. So I decided they should go to the waterfall I want this week to be memorable!

Y/N:"hey Tae...I was think you and the guys should visit the waterfall, I heard it's pretty."

Taehyung:"hm sounds good but why aren't you coming with us?"

Y/N:"You guys barely get time for each other it would be nice to hangout, and also I'm still sore so I can't really hike"

Taehyung:"Okay I'll call Jin hyung is they would want to go"
He grabs his phone in his pocket and makes a call.

Jin📱:"Wassup buttercup?"

Taehyung📱:"Hey Jin, I was wondering if us guys could go hiking in the waterfall, Y/N is tired so she can't come with us"

Jin📱:"Kook Can't go with us, he sprained his ankle from swimming yesterday, him and hobi were racing and betting 100$ on it"

Taehyung📱:"Classic kookie..let's meet up on my hut, cya"
He giggled and hung up, he looks at you with his passionate eyes.

Y/N:"What's...up?"

Taehyung:"Your just so beautiful~ oh and by the way Kookie is staying he sprained his ankle, he's gonna take care of you while I'm gone."

Y/N:"Seriously Tae? JungKook sprained his leg he can't walk properly."

Taehyung:"Don't underestimate us mafias sweetie, we can do anything"
He smirked at you.

Y/N:"okay then..now give me a hug~"
I raised both my arms.

Taehyung:"Look who wants attention from her daddy"
He wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you.

Taehyung:"Okay let's continue later I need to start packing"
he let go from you and he started packing his backpack while you were scrolling through your phone.

Y/N:"oh look at that..My best friend got married, woah look at that wedding dress..she's so lucky~" (her bff is 25)
I was pouting while scrolling through my Social media.

-Taehyung POV-
I was packing my bag until she mentions a wedding and that caught me off guard I was frozen for a few seconds.
Questions quickly clouded my mind untill I heard a knock I grabbed my backpack and opened the door.
JungKook was walking but a little bit limping but he can walk still. He sat on the bed beside Y/N.