Chapter 20

<Taehyung POV>
it has been almost a week since Y/N woke up, she hasn't talked to us much or hang out with us..she mostly follows Jin everywhere, it looks like she isn't comfortable with us around her.

Of course we remember who she was but she doesn't..everyone was kinda sad that Y/N wasn't comfortable around us.
She wasn't like this when we met her.

Jin and Y/N went to go to the mall, I decided that we discuss about Y/N while she's gone. I held a meeting in the meeting room and everyone that was present was there.

Taehyung:"Okay so..we all know Y/N isn't comfortable around us, she is placed in a unfamiliar place."

Junkook:"She wasn't like this when we met her, she was a little cocky.."

Jimin:"That's because we kidnapped her that time..she was scared so that's why she held a brave face."

Hobi/Suga/Joon:"You kidnapped her?!"

Taehyung:"Y..yeah..She caught my eye so I kidnapped her.."

Namjoon:"You know..there's other ways to make a girl like you right?.."

Taehyung:"Okay now that I thought about it..I think it's ridiculous.."

Suga:"No wonder the girl is traumatized."

Jimin:"Soo..anyways..is anyone going to talk about the Real problem here or?.."

Jungkook:"Jimin is right..We all know theres a problem.."

Hobi:"We know..I also think we should just leave it.."

Jimin:"Those are her memories! We should help her remember!" He stood up and smacked the table.

Taehyung:"At what cause Jimin?! Her life with us back then was miserable! She wasn't happy here with us..I'm afraid to say it but..She is better off not knowing us at all..."

Junkook:"you don't mean it right? Taehyung?.."

Taehyung:"YES..I mean it.."

Namjoon:"Her life without us wasn't much better either! her records shows she was anorexic for 2 years until she passed as an assassin, she started killing people..she used to be bright and hopeful. But without our guidance she entered the wrong path.."

Taehyung:"She was sick?.."

Namjoon:"Yes Taehyung, while we Had a great life here..she had a miserable time far from us..alone.."

J-Hope:"But if we help her remember..she'll have problems like the doctor said.."

Jungkook:"Yoongi you've been really quiet, what's on your mind?"

Suga:"I think we should just take chances..right now we don't know what's right and wrong all we can do is pick a choice and have faith it will go right..rather than missing an opportunity.."

Everyone agreed with yoongi but I objected.

Taehyung:"Your giving her more problems!"

J-Hope:"Taehyung! We know you want to start over with Y/N but this isn't the right way! You should start over again and talk about it, not Just redoing your mistakes.."

Jimin:"Yeah she is going to forgive you anyways, she's a forgiving person..you especially should know that.."

Taehyung:"What if..she doesn't love me back?.."

Suga:"I'm 100% sure she'll love you, as long as you be yourself and be honest about your relationship and of course learn to trust each other..you do trust her right?..