Chapter 18

<previously>
Yoongi:"shit let's get you out of here"

Yuna:"NO! G..get chanyeol f..first" he carried me bridal style.

Yoongi:"you come first okay? Now let's get you out of here."
Soon everything went black..

<now:Suga POV>
I carried Yuna to the car, I called the guys advanced to call the doctors to head to the mansion. It was a long drive and i just decided to skip all the red lights and surpass the speed limit.

We eventually got through the entrance not even bothering to park i carried Yuna inside the mansion.

Suga:"where's the doctor?" I yelled.

J-Hope:"he's late.."

Suga:"shit! She's literally hanging for dear life here, and he's late!?"

The moment he said that the doctors arrive with every medical equipment ever existed and carried her to the recovery room.

Taehyung:"looks like the pro shooter in this gang isn't so good after all"

Suga:"this is your fault! If only you didn't mess with her mind she wouldn't have gone in blind and started shooting!"

Taehyung:"why are you getting so worked up about her?"

Jin:"How are you not Tae?! Everyone looks worried here except you! Are you really this cruel?!"

Jimin:"Enough! Taehyung let's talk..everyone keep an eye on Y/N and Suga.."

<Taehyung POV>
Jimin dragged me to the backyard.

Jimin:"Taehyung what the hell?! Just because your jealous and angry doesn't mean you can drag Y/N with your problems!"

Taehyung:"i don't care! She isn't the Y/N i knew why would i care?.."

Jimin:"tsk..no wonder she left you.."he stormed off.

I didn't mean what i said..i just said it so i can deny the fact that i still have feelings for her, ugh I'm so stupid!! Jimin is right..i shouldn't drag her onto my problems..

Now look what happened she got hurt..

<jin POV>
Jin:"Hey yoongi can i ask you a question? Are you romantically interested in Y/N in some sort?"

Suga:"oh no no..trust me she just reminds me of someone I cherished a long time ago.." he smiled painfully.

Jin:"I see, well your hand is injured..let's get you fixed" i grabbed his hand and a medical kit.

*Time skip* <Taehyung POV>
It has been 4 hours since the accident, everyone headed to sleep while the doctor is still trying they're best to Wake up Y/N, she is on a ventilator. While I'm sitting in the couch clearly sleepy but can't bring my self to sleep.

If only I didn't say such harsh things to her...she still would be here..
I went to the kitchen and poured me a drink, I drank and went outside staring at the rising sun in the horizon in the sky.