Chapter 13

^previously^
Taehyung:"Yah Y/N I'm getting irritated..I don't like it when you hide things from me!" He grabbed my wrist and slammed me against the wall.

Taehyung:"You better not lie to me Y/N..I don't like Lies..Especially from you.." he had me pinned against the wall with his right hand pinned against my neck. I was having trouble breathing.

Taehyung:"Tell me now!"
I felt like passing out until.

Mr Kim:"YAH TAEHYUNG!" Taehyung's dad barged in the room Taehyung let go of me I fell on my knees..

Taehyung:"I..I.."
Taehyung's dad came to check on me and blood was dripping down my legs. I felt sharp pains in my stomach.
Fear clouded my mind and Taehyung was just frozen he couldn't move nor speak.

^now^ (Taehyung's POV)
I was harsh on Y/N and now she's hurt..she was carried by my dad in the recovery room. I fell on both of my knees tears fell on my cheeks. Suddenly Suga and Jin barged in the room.

Suga:"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG! DID ANYONE TELL YOU NOT TO HURT A GIRL?!" He grabbed my collar and pinned me on the wall.

Jin:"Suga..that's enough.."

Taehyung:"I..I didn't mean to..I was mad and-"

Jin:"Taehyung..I'm not angry.. just disappointed.."

Suga:"Dude you should worry about your sister!"

Jin:"yoongi! Being aggressive isn't the answer calm down!"

Jimin:"Yah..Taehyung what the heck man!" Jimin & Jungkook entered the room.

Mr Kim:"Enough! Let's just be patient..blaming isn't necessary.." he yelled out in his mafia tone.

Taehyung:"Father I-"

Mr Kim:"Not now Taehyung, for now you must wait.."

It has been 3 hours everyone was asleep except me and my father. we didn't speak it was an order..I wonder why my father has a soft side for Y/N, he doesn't like the previous girls I've been with.

Mr Kim:"If your wondering why I fancy Y/N I'll tell you"

Taehyung:"How-"

Mr Kim:"i was sure you would eventually thought about it, well she isn't like your basic sluts..those I despise. she's innocent in a way..Just like your mother. when I look at you two it reminds me of your mother and me. She's also kind in a strange way yet rude you know.." he giggled in the last part.

Taehyung:"oh..I thought you hated mother.."

Mr Kim:"I Loved her..I was also a mafia prince like you back then, things got messy and so did my emotions..I wanted you to carry our mafia empire..so I killed your mother out of anger..so you can be successful..gotta admit I regret it..I miss her..her warm smile..comforting hug..now she's gone..because of me.."

Taehyung:"Father..I didn't know that's how you felt..I..I'm sorry.."

Mr Kim:"It's okay son..just promise me..Don't hurt Y/N just like I hurt your mother.." he had pain in his eyes.